Minecraft PS4 Failed to log in

Discus and support Minecraft PS4 Failed to log in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone please help. I know this was an issue around the mid of December last year but this is a new problem for me. I have been playing happily... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomMansfield1, May 9, 2020.

1. Minecraft PS4 Failed to log in

Can anyone please help. I know this was an issue around the mid of December last year but this is a new problem for me. I have been playing happily with my nephews on our PS4's but this week I have had an issue logging into my Microsoft account from the
    load in screen. When loading into the game it tells me "Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in again to access your Microsoft Account". When clicking on the sign in button, it says "We tried to sign in to your Microsft account,
    but something went wrong" without giving me the option to sign in manually.

I have restarted my PS, uninstalled the game and reinstalled, gone onto the XBox account page and changed my password (which gave me the option to go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect to
    login... but didn't fix the problem), tried to contact Mojang and done all of these in different orders to see if anything will fix it. Nothing has worked. My brother had this same issue last week and uninstalled/reinstalled which fixed it. Am I the only one
    with this problem or is there anyone else out there finding this incredibly frustrating. Can anyone help... I live in a different country to my nephews and its my way of connecting to them. I would love some advice on how to fix this issues.

Cheers in advance

:)

TomMansfield1, May 9, 2020
  2. DBella831 Win User

It seems that someone may have logged into your account! No worries, just vist https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026645/microsoft-account-check-the-recent-sign-in-activity to see if anything seems out of the ordinary. I hope this helps!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    Also make sure not signed into Minecraft on any other device. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  5. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  6. AshSmi Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

Hello so I have been trying to log in on Minecraft on PS4 to play better with friends but when I try to login it says login failed your Microsoft account is already logged in, please use your Microsoft account, I've tried to search for answers but nothing is working so I tried to log out of Minecraft on Android and then try again but I still get the same message, idk why it is doing this can someone please help?
    It’s like it’s Is refusing to be on my Xbox
Thema:

1. Minecraft PS4 Failed to log in - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 Failed

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  7. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  8. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  9. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  10. Account sign in fail ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account sign in fail ps4 minecraft: “Failed to login” “we tried to sign into your microsoft account, but somethingn went wrong” has been happening since bedrock came out. Am i able to reset my login to change the microsoft account...