Minecraft Profile name history

Discus and support Minecraft Profile name history in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to see your old profile name on minecraft? I just joined a server that brings back memorys but they say "Please show some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tobie Allison, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Minecraft Profile name history

Hello, is it possible to see your old profile name on minecraft? I just joined a server that brings back memorys but they say "Please show some evidence of your profile name 'Phaser859'". So i'm hoping a moderator could help or someone else among the community to help me get a screenshot. Thank you!

:)

Tobie Allison, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Tobie Allison Win User

Hello, thank you for the response but i tried contacting them and it talked about account migration and said if you migrated it you have to contact microsoft support. What do i do, i have tried 5 attempts with multiple companys support and no good results only to hear 'Go to ... Support they will help. (no they say the same thing)' Thank you.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Tobie A! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is an honor to speak with you and try to help you today, I want to remind you that I am only an independent advisor therefore I do not belong to Microsoft.

From what I understand, in 2022 Minecraft deleted the name history, but if you want to know what names you have used, I suggest you contact the game's Support directly since they would be the only ones who could help you with this.

https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Minecraft for the family

buy it on your account, then do the following

log into each profile on the pc, open the store, sign out of their name in the store and sign in with your account, go to your download history/library, down load minecraft, once done sign out of the store and back in with their name and rinse and repeat for each profile on the pc.

i have 5 kids and they all use my minecraft on there pc's.

no need to purchase 5 times
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft profile name availability

6. j_._._ Win User

Microsoft minecraft launcher

Yes both my profile name (minecraft java ign) and my xbox name are there
Thema:

1. Minecraft Profile name history - Similar Threads - Minecraft Profile name

2. minecraft profile gone after migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft profile gone after migrate: minecraft profile gone after migrate and didnt play for years when i want to play again after long time i login with the same email i migrated somehow create a new minecraft profile with the old...
  3. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  4. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  5. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  6. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  7. Minecraft Profile name change before 30 days.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Profile name change before 30 days.: I recently changed my Java Profile name to "Peacockier". I've been getting banned from many servers because of using that username as it contains some inappropriate words. I need to change the...
  8. How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...: My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account which I had to add to my Microsoft family....
  9. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  10. Verlinkung vom "Playstation Network"-Profil für Minecraft Bedrock, auf der PS4,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verlinkung vom "Playstation Network"-Profil für Minecraft Bedrock, auf der PS4,...: Hallo liebe Community, Ich möchte gerne, dass mein Microsoft-Konto von meinem "Playstation Network"-Konto entfernt wird. Leider finde ich keine Möglichkeit dies in den Einstellungen zu tun. Auch...