minecraft profile gone after migrate

Discus and support minecraft profile gone after migrate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft profile gone after migrate and didnt play for years when i want to play again after long time i login with the same email i migrated somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zero Rem, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Zero Rem
    Zero Rem Guest

minecraft profile gone after migrate and didnt play for years when i want to play again after long time i login with the same email i migrated somehow create a new minecraft profile with the old skin i using and b4 my old account was gone i have the migrate cape is there a way to recover old mc profile?

:)

Zero Rem, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Zero Rem Win User

not work still on new profile
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Zero R, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through with Minecraft, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and I found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the next steps to solve this problem and it seemed like a Good information, which you should take into account:

Please try the following procedure to see if it solves your Minecraft problem:

1. First of all, if you have any Minecraft Launcher installed, please uninstall it completely from your PC.

2. Install the new Minecraft Launcher that can be downloaded from the Xbox application. This Launcher corrects most of the problems with its installation. Enter the following link to be redirected to the Xbox application so you can install it:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-launcher/9PGW18NPBZV5

It is recommended that you install it on the same storage unit where you have your Windows installed. It weighs approximately 10 MB so it won't take up much memory, don't worry.

3. Launch the Minecraft Launcher you just installed from the Xbox app, then sign in with the Microsoft account you purchased the game with or the account you migrated it to.

That way both the game and the Launcher should be able to install and run without any problems or error codes.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/5ddfc0a5-56ab-478c-85aa-82503a523f78

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello again Zero R, I am very sorry to read that the problem persists. I continued investigating and found in the Microsoft forum that the independent advisor Gerardo C. suggests the following steps, if the previous recommendation does not work:

First of all please try the following:

1. Restart your PC and turn off the power to your modem and/or router for 60 seconds.

2. Turn the modem's power back on and wait for the Internet connection to reestablish before turning on your PC again and attempting to access the game.

3. In the Windows search engine, type 'cmd' without the quotes, right click on it and run it as administrator.

- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

- Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.

- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.

- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.

- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.

- Restart your computer and check if the problem is solved.

If the problem persists please do the following:

1. In Windows Search type services.msc and press Enter.

2. Right-click on the 'Peer Network Pooling' service and select Properties.

3. Check if the service is started; If not, click Start.

4. You can also set the startup type to Automatic preference.

5. Click Apply and then OK.

6. Restart your PC and check if the problem still occurs.

If after that you still have the same problem, do the following:

1. In Windows Search, type 'cmd' without the quotes and run it as administrator.

2. Type "netsh" and press Enter.

3. Type "int teredo" and press Enter

4. Type "set state disabled" and press Enter

5. Type "int ipv6" and press Enter

6. Type "set teredo client" and press Enter.

Finally, check if your Windows Defender Firewall has allowed your game to connect, otherwise it will block the game from connecting to the Internet.

Follow these steps below:

- Click the Start / Windows button > Settings > Update and security > Windows Security and then Firewall and network protection.

- Select Allow an app through the firewall.

- Search and select your game in the list of installed applications.

- Select Accept.

- Check if the problem persists.

If after all of the above the same thing still happens to you, then please contact Mojang directly since the problem happens with Minecraft Java Edition and after having performed the migration since it is possible that the migration was done incorrectly or something. style.

You can contact them from the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f6eb07e5-0e94-466e-b7c7-305c84eed53f

I will be attentive to your response, blessings.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft is gone a while after migration

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today William, do you have the confirmation email about migration progress on the Microsoft account that you're using to log in?

Also, if your Minecraft account before migration was using a non-microsoft domain email, try sign in with that email when you press "Log in with Microsoft" button
  6. WilliamBarth1 Win User

Minecraft is gone a while after migration

It's okay the migration found place on another email that I don't use so I got it back after trying it.

Thanks for trying to help
Thema:

1. minecraft profile gone after migrate - Similar Threads - minecraft profile gone

2. I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on my Minecraft Realms due to my profile name: Hello! I tried to log into my Minecraft Realms, but it doesn't appear for me. I also noticed that my nickname is different from what it was and my friend can access my Realms normally and sees...
  3. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  4. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  5. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  6. Minecraft Profile name change before 30 days.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Profile name change before 30 days.: I recently changed my Java Profile name to "Peacockier". I've been getting banned from many servers because of using that username as it contains some inappropriate words. I need to change the...
  7. Minecraft Profile name history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Profile name history: Hello, is it possible to see your old profile name on minecraft? I just joined a server that brings back memorys but they say "Please show some evidence of your profile name 'Phaser859'". So i'm...
  8. How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...: My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account which I had to add to my Microsoft family....
  9. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  10. Verlinkung vom "Playstation Network"-Profil für Minecraft Bedrock, auf der PS4,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verlinkung vom "Playstation Network"-Profil für Minecraft Bedrock, auf der PS4,...: Hallo liebe Community, Ich möchte gerne, dass mein Microsoft-Konto von meinem "Playstation Network"-Konto entfernt wird. Leider finde ich keine Möglichkeit dies in den Einstellungen zu tun. Auch...