Minecraft Price in Turkey

Discus and support Minecraft Price in Turkey in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. These days, the price of minecraft in Turkey has started to increase a lot. Since Minecraft sells with EURO, it costs a lot in our country. For... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Uzay Oran, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Uzay Oran
    Uzay Oran Guest

Hello. These days, the price of minecraft in Turkey has started to increase a lot. Since Minecraft sells with EURO, it costs a lot in our country. For example, you are shopping with EURO in your country. It costs you 29 Euros. But if we convert EURO to Turkish lira currency

It is 532,45 TL, that is, 532,45 EURO. That's why users in Turkey buy it at a very costly price.

Please fix this issue.

:)

Uzay Oran, Jun 30, 2022
  2. AlexGora1 Win User

Balance gift card turkey

i got a gift card from a firend from turkey i set my region to turkey but is not working and it covers the entire price. And the gift card is in my account but i cant spend it
  3. ngocphi Win User

Change your Store region purchases with Microsoft Account Balance

Are you physically in turkey or did you buy cards from.an online vendor to use the cheaper prices that won't work you need a valid payment option on file not just balance to confirm you are in turkey
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox Store Turkey Price

You can also share your idea here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Xbox Store Turkey Price

We can’t help with store prices here as that isn’t determined by support. It is a problem and hopefully this will be changed in the future.
  6. Miyagi123 Win User

Xbox Store Turkey Price

First of all, this message is the common idea of the Xbox players in Turkey. Turkish lira has lost its value dramatically in past few months. Naturally, Xbox games prices goes up (gamepass and gold prices too).
    In Turkey, minimum wage is 1.603 tl,
    newest popular games like Fifa19’s new price is 470 TL. This price is huge for Turkish Xbox players. We do not say that you should loose money/profit in Turkey but at least, you can do regional price determination. What’s more, you can easily prevent to buy
    games/other services from other countries, for instance forbidden other countries credit cards, forbidden Turksih lira gift cards ext.

We know that this can be possible if you want, for example this has been done in Argantine Xbox store. We loyal Xbox players since Xbox360, and also we do not want to change our gaming platform because of expensive game/services
    prices.

I hope you can do something to solve this serious problems.

Best regards.

Turkish Xbox Communty
Thema:

1. Minecraft Price in Turkey - Similar Threads - Minecraft Price Turkey

2. What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax?: I'm Wondering What Is The Price Of Minecraft (Both Java And Bedrock Edition) With Tax? I Need to know because im getting a 30 Dollar Gift Card And If The Price Is Over 30 Bucks, Welp! I cant buy...
  3. The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...: Hello! The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error. The content of the Standard + Upgrade pack is the same as that of the Ultimate Edition. But the price difference is five...
  4. Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive?: [img] i want to buy the deluxe edition which is should be 39.99 USD or around Rp. 600.000 but if i pick indonesia as my country the price somehow become Rp. 5.490.000 or equal to around 360 USD is...
  5. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows? My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy...
  6. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition before the price increase and now it is telling me...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition before the price increase and now it is telling me...: I bought the game on January 16, 2016 for 9.99 USD and am now unable to play on servers that I have been able to before. The order number is "e111b550-88c4-4ab1-bfbb-c61dd3c1c0fe". I will do my...
  7. Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version: I saw Minecraft on sale around the time I got my Xbox One. Although I didn't feel like purchasing it from the Xbox store at the time, as I had purchased and played it on the Xbox 360 store plenty...
  8. I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...: I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one 4e4f4581-3e8e-4af9-9b97-7297ae8f3432
  9. XBOX minecraft full price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX minecraft full price?: I owned MINECRAFT on XBOX 360 and i've heard that on xbxo one it should be reduced? Is this true as mine appears full price? 0db8551b-5100-4977-8a9b-77f8dfffdb1b
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Edition - price for Xbox 360 Edition owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition - price for Xbox 360 Edition owners: Hi all, I'd like to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition, however I don not wish to pay the full price again, since I already own the Xbox 360 Edition and I found out that there was some promo for...