Minecraft preview stuck in dx11

Discus and support Minecraft preview stuck in dx11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently wanted to try out the new deferred rendering shaders, but I couldn't get my game to run in dx12, its only in dx11. I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Cardinale, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Minecraft preview stuck in dx11

Hello, I recently wanted to try out the new deferred rendering shaders, but I couldn't get my game to run in dx12, its only in dx11. I was able to download and install a pbr pack, as well as enable the new experimental rendering feature, but the deferred rendering button was greyed out. How do I switch it to dx12?

My cpu and gpu are a bit old, an intel 4670k and nvidia gtx 780ti, but I checked dxdiag and it says I'm able to run dx12, but dx12 ultimate is disabled, but that shouldn't be a problem for deferred rendering. Feature level says 11_0.

:)

Daniel Cardinale, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Daniel.

I’m afraid to say but if DirectX12 is still not installed on your system and the Game Bar still shows your card is unsupported, unfortunately, it is not possible to enable DirectX12 on your PC.

Now, for specific questions about Minecraft preview, you may want to contact Minecraft support instead:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

They’re more capable of answering specific game features inquiries you may have.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Daniel.

Can you review if Windows and your drivers are up-to-date?

You can check for Windows updates by opening Settings > Updates & Security > Windows Update > click on search updates.

You can check for drivers update by visiting your PC manufacturer website and the NVIDIA website for your graphics card.
  4. Daniel Cardinale Win User

For dxdiag, it says it supports dx12, but when I looked into feature levels, it only goes up to 11_0. It also said it does not support dx12 ultimate, but that shouldn't be an issue for any non-raytraced shaders.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Daniel. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Please review the current DirectX version installed on your PC by opening the run window (press the Windows key + R), type “dxdiag” and hit enter.

In addition to that, you can review if your PC supports DirectX12 by opening the game bar (Windows key + G) > click on settings > click on gaming features.
  6. Daniel Cardinale Win User

All my drivers are up to date
Thema:

1. Minecraft preview stuck in dx11 - Similar Threads - Minecraft preview stuck

2. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  3. Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...: My son got an xbox series x for Christmas...after installing minecraft preview he tried to play...it will not load his current worlds from his Xbox one s...it says that the other xbox is taking a...
  4. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  5. Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?: Hello. I am having problems with launching the regular version of Minecraft. I have a preview version that is separate from the main game, but ever since I got it, I wasn't able to play the main...
  6. I need help with Minecraft preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft preview: Hello I have a resource pack on Minecraft that supports ray tracing but it says “This pack contains information to allow ray tracing but your device does not support this” I’m on an Xbox series s...
  7. No graphics option in Minecraft preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No graphics option in Minecraft preview: I’m wanting to try out the deferred technical preview in Minecraft preview for Xbox, but there’s no option to pick the graphics mode at the bottom of the video settings....
  8. The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...: Ive restarted my computer but nothing seems to work :/ submitted by /u/isaacccccccy [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Preview stuck in demo mode.: So I tried installing Minecraft Preview but when I opened it, it looked like this: (why?) [img] 3fce1cde-d7a1-457b-af2e-d4dbabaa9bc8
  10. Minecraft is stuck on beta after 1.19 and i downloaded minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is stuck on beta after 1.19 and i downloaded minecraft preview: So last week the new minecraft update came out and becuase me and my freind was grinding on gta online i didnt leave the beta program and when i hit minecraft on the insider hub it says download...