Minecraft Playstation Unlink

Discus and support Minecraft Playstation Unlink in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! While trying to login to a microsoft account on my playstation to crossplay with other editions of minecraft, it told me I had already linked a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RachelVujnov, Nov 15, 2021.

1. RachelVujnov
    RachelVujnov Guest

Hi!

While trying to login to a microsoft account on my playstation to crossplay with other editions of minecraft, it told me I had already linked a microsoft account, is there a way to unlink an account?

Thanks,
    Rachel

:)

RachelVujnov, Nov 15, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Hello,

Please check out this page: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

It states:

Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation® account

WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

What happens when I unlink my Microsoft account?

IMPORTANT Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms. 

According to this thread you can unlink the accounts: Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account - Microsoft Community

However, even if you unlink it, according to Mojang you can only Re-link it to the original account, you cannot link a different PlayStation account to the Microsoft account.

Thank you,

3. RachelVujnov Win User

Hi! I'm trying to sign in on Playstation with a Microsoft account, is there a way to view what Microsoft account is linked?
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You must use the same account that originally linked your Microsoft account. It is not possible to unlink and link another Microsoft account with your PlayStation account.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello TheLastPlatoon07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

How to unlink from a Playstation account

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Playstation Unlink - Similar Threads - Minecraft Playstation Unlink

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  5. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  6. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  7. Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need assistance with unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Network account in Minecraft.: I accidentally linked my Microsoft accounts to the wrong PlayStation Network accounts while playing Minecraft on my PlayStation 5. Despite my attempts to unlink the accounts, I have been unable to...
  8. Unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft account from PlayStation Minecraft: Dear Support, I'm on a PS5 and have been trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Xbox. It asks me to sign in with a Microsoft account, however, when I do it says "Oops! Looks like this...
  9. Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation: Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation 5722b923-4f21-40fc-b2e5-e313120f8c6b
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation: [img] This is my problem i use to play Minecraft in the ps4 account sfeliciano82 with the linked Microsoft account John1206 that i had from Xbox 360 , one day i decided to log out the account in...