Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work.

Discus and support Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The first time where I linked my Playstation account with my Microsoft account everything worked fine. Some time ago it just throw me out and I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seso Saas, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Seso Saas
    Seso Saas Guest

The first time where I linked my Playstation account with my Microsoft account everything worked fine. Some time ago it just throw me out and I tried to login again. When I try to login with the account which ai guess is the correct one (because it's the only one where this happens) I scan the QR code or type in the link and submit the code it's redirecting me to the Microsoft login where it uses the github login which I'm unable to disable or be able to use an alternative. After some time I just get redirected to the profile page of my Microsoft account. No error. No message in Minecraft. When I try to login with any other account it says the account is already linked to another Microsoft account. So I assume the one where these weird things happen is the correct one but there is an weird error which not even gives out a error message or something by the server to the client.

:)

Seso Saas, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Seso Saas,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with logging into Minecraft on your PlayStation 4. Based on the information you've provided, it seems like there might be an issue with your Microsoft account. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try logging in again
    To clear your browser cache, follow the steps below:

1. Open your browser and click on the three dots icon located at the top right corner of the browser window.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the Privacy and services section and click on Choose what to clear under the Clear browsing data option.
    4. Check the box next to Cached images and files.
    5. Click on the Clear button to clear your browser cache.
    Try using a different browser or device to log in

Check if your Microsoft account is linked to any other accounts or services that might be causing conflicts

If the issue still persists, it would be the best to contact our dedicated Xbox support since they have a better view than us. They will be able to pull up your account manually and cooperate with them so that you can log in back to your game.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another PlayStation account

Hi Cozmic,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. You will need to get with PlayStation on how to unlink the account. If that doesn't work, you could create a new Microsoft account for the sole purpose of Minecraft on PlayStation. The

Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ
    has a lot of information in regards to your issue also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Vu Le5 Win User

Minecraft ninja turtle dlc

On playstation 4. We have the minecraft playstation 4 edition.
  5. Francia J. Win User

PlayStation Minecraft login

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to check this link for detailed steps as well as what needs to be done. Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft login Playstation

Hi Scott, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang: "That’s good news! This error message tells you which Microsoft account the PSN ID is connected to. The solution is to sign in with the correct listed account. For example, in the image, you would sign in with the account MyOtherMSAccount where that “other account” is your other account name."

I would highly recommend checking all Microsoft accounts that you own, Scott. For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Playstation login

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  5. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  6. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  7. How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation?: Hey Microsoft, (the owner of Mojang), How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation with a Microsoft account (same as an Xbox account) to play online with a PS Plus Essential, Extra, Or Deluxe...
  8. I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t know my old account that’s linked to Minecraft on my PlayStation.: Hey, I really want to not connect my old account to my PlayStation. Or delete by any chance to put my new Microsoft account onto Minecraft. By any chance y’all can do that? My PlayStation user is...
  9. Microsoft will not allow me to link Microsoft account to Minecraft (PlayStation)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft will not allow me to link Microsoft account to Minecraft (PlayStation): When I attempt to sign in with my Microsoft account, it claims that it is attached to another PlayStation network account, however it is not. As a work around I attempted to create several new...
  10. can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation: I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to find my PlayStation account is fused to the...