Minecraft PE sign in problem

Discus and support Minecraft PE sign in problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Minecraft Pocket Edition sign in has a big problem that I need help with. First I log in and it shows me as Steve, then I click "Sign in with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WaterlessRiver5, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Minecraft PE sign in problem

My Minecraft Pocket Edition sign in has a big problem that I need help with. First I log in and it shows me as Steve, then I click "Sign in with Microsoft Account" and it brings me to a page that says "Let's get you signed in!" Then I click it and it shows me what profile I signed in to which happens to be my sister's profile. Because I want to access my purchases on my account, I click "Switch to another Microsoft account." It then takes a second to reload as if it were to let me switch accounts but then it just brings me right back to the same page I started at that shows my sister's account.

(Problematic Page Below):

Minecraft PE sign in problem [​IMG]

When I sign her out of her account completely, I am Steve again and I go back to click "Sign In For Free!" Then it brings me to a page that asks where I want to save my purchases and I click "Microsoft Account" and it says error code Piglin. When I click "Leave on Device" it gives me the error code glowstone. I restart the game and I restart the process entirely. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it shows hope but it doesn't work. I've signed out my sister from all windows devices and it doesn't help. I've tried different networks. Please let me know how to fix this, I want to reach my purchases. Thank you

:)

WaterlessRiver5, Jan 2, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft PE sign in problem