Minecraft PE crashing on IOS

Discus and support Minecraft PE crashing on IOS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I tried to make a $2.99 purchase on my iPhone 13 but it was taking a while. I figured closing and reopening to try and remake the purchase would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristan Green1, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Minecraft PE crashing on IOS

So I tried to make a $2.99 purchase on my iPhone 13 but it was taking a while. I figured closing and reopening to try and remake the purchase would work, but I see that I have my 510 mine coins in the game but my bank was not charged. Now, after a few seconds of being logged into my Microsoft account in the game, it just closes down. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there possibly a way to get the mine coins removed or the transaction fully canceled?

:)

Tristan Green1, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Fxpol Win User

The best way would probably be to refund the purchase, but if you don't wanna do that then you can always delete and re download the game. Hope this helps!!
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

That is something strange and we are really sorry for this situation I will recommend to contact support for assistance and explain the situation:

https://support.xbox.com/

Thanks
  4. e5da6263-9849-470a-a Win User

Well that’s the issue here, I can’t refund the purchase because it never fully processed. It only partially processed and isn’t even in my purchase history
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

6. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE crashing on IOS - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing IOS

2. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  3. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  4. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  5. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  6. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  7. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  8. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  9. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  10. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.: This only happens with Minecraft when the Microsoft store loses connection for whatever reason. I figure this out by doing some research myself. And played in off-line mode and it doesn’t crash....