Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

Discus and support Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniels5660, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Daniels5660
    Daniels5660 Guest

:)

Daniels5660, Jan 7, 2020
  2. RobbyPorter Win User

How were you able to add your children as friends on their respective accounts? I am also having the same issue with them requesting friends on their ipad app—but none of the settings options allow me to fix it or address it for them.
  3. Cheng En Li Win User

Replying as a parent, i have updated all the security setting in windows 10 online and 360 online.

But still , both my child are not able to add each other as friend or join each other in game. But i have successfully added both of them individually as friends in their online xbox account resectively
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Daniels5660

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. shootemupnick Win User

in order to allow your child to add friends you need to got to account.xbox.com and log in with the parent account. Then go to profile>privacy settings and click on your childs gamertag. Then change the settings as desired under all tabs. I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adding friends on Minecraft PE

Hi there MaryMom1,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with adding friends on Minecraft PE.

The Minecraft sign in may use the Microsoft account credentials for the account. Sounds like this account may be in a family. Please take a look at the troubleshooting article:

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Friends can join friends realms locally
    (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• click settings
    • local server multiplayer
      • set setting : on

How to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite

Take a look at this article:
    How to add new Xbox friends
    . If you need more assistance with Minecraft PE try taking a look at their

support forums

Hope this helps. Let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Minecraft can't add

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  4. Can't add a friend on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add a friend on Minecraft: When I try to add a friend in Minecraft it tells me that I can't because of how my Xbox account is set up, I've tried to edit my Xbox account but it just sends me to a website saying I can't...
  5. I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't figure out how to enable my child to add friends in minecraft: My child wants to add a friend to their Minecraft account but we can't figure out how. ba755cef-5c3e-4ea1-829d-b96d37c9b47b
  6. Can't add cross-platform friends on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add cross-platform friends on Minecraft Bedrock: My friend is on a PS5, I'm on pc. When we go to add each other it says gamertag not found. We used the Microsoft gamertags aswell 33f6756a-a912-4f1a-8011-d67bfd480b2f
  7. I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add friends or join them on Xbox Windows 10 Minecraft: I have been trying for a while now and i cannot add my friend, i had him added the other day and everything was perfectly normal, i could join him with no issues and i also add3ed him with no...
  8. I can't join servers and i also can't add friends in my Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join servers and i also can't add friends in my Minecraft: Pls tell me how I can add friends and join servers 693006a9-1429-4ebc-80e5-a20f54193a1c
  9. I can't add another account to my Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add another account to my Minecraft Launcher: Today I bought myself Minecraft again so I can use a second Account. So far,so good. I made sure that my new Account is a Microsoft Account and I was excited to start playing. But here is the...
  10. My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can't add me as friend in minecraft windows 10 edition: When my friend presses add friend in minecraft, it says permission required. We couldn't figure out how to solve it. I can't add him as a friend either. I wrote with translation...