Minecraft PE, brother on Switch. Friend inventory not saving when he joins my word?

Discus and support Minecraft PE, brother on Switch. Friend inventory not saving when he joins my word? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starting a couple weeks back when my brother tried to join my world again (we had just played an hour prior with no issue) it let him join, but he was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Derek Gutierrez, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Minecraft PE, brother on Switch. Friend inventory not saving when he joins my word?

Starting a couple weeks back when my brother tried to join my world again (we had just played an hour prior with no issue) it let him join, but he was back at world spawn with his whole inventory gone as if he were a new player, we tried checking in each day but it would keep happening. ALSO I think this may be part of the problem, when I check the players tab it shows his icon with the LAN symbol and when he checks it it shows me as the LAN symbol. Neither of us are on LAN. Can anyone help resolve this issue?

:)

Derek Gutierrez, Jul 24, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft PE, brother on Switch. Friend inventory not saving when he joins my word?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Derek Gutierrez,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

It seems like your brother is joining as a new player instead of joining with his existing account. This can happen when the player data is not saved properly. You can try to access the player data in your save file and see if you can find his inventory there.

As for the LAN symbol issue, it seems like there is a bug in Minecraft that causes this issue. You may report it here. Report a Minecraft Bug | Minecraft.

It could be due to corrupted game files or permission issues, the common workaround is to uninstall and install the game again.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. EpicSenseney Win User

MineCraft Xbox 360 edition open inventory BUG

This is a known bug in Minecraft, i had the game freeze for me when opening my crafting menu, the way i solved it was join a friends game. Sleep in a bed, have it save the game. then rejoin the game, or you can try making a game, saving the game before opening
    the inventory, exit the game, load your game back, and see if it will let you navigate through your inventory.
  5. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE, brother on Switch. Friend inventory not saving when he joins my word? - Similar Threads - Minecraft brother Switch

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  4. I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't connect with my brother on minecraft.: After looking it up I think it has something to do with the Nat type saying Toredo unable to qualify. I have tried every suggested solution and nothing works. Me and my brother are on the same...
  5. Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?: Hi' I have a problem at the very beginning when I enter the main page minecraft Java edition. The latest release is not showing the minecraft versions. So I though was not a big deal then an error...
  6. My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.: My little brother wanted to play minecraft again, but when he tried logging in with his usual email, there wasn't an account on it. We tried logging into all our emails to see whether there was an...
  7. My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one: So i and my brother use the same computer but different Microsoft accounts but it normally detects that he own bedrock so when he needs to make a username for Java it say that he can't login can...
  8. How can I let my brother play Minecraft Cross-Platform with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I let my brother play Minecraft Cross-Platform with me?: Recently my aunt said she was going to play Minecraft so she could cross play with my 7 year old brother (PS4) and I (PC) so I begun to investigate into it. To let my brother play online I made...
  9. brother cant play Minecraft without me signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    brother cant play Minecraft without me signed in: I have my account on my brothers Xbox as home my Xbox just has my account. My younger has a Xbox account but is a non Xbox live member and is using my Xbox (non home) for him to play Minecraft I...
  10. I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock: I did everything on the guide but I still got the error message even after I restarted the Minecraft application. 1fdb7642-0e10-42aa-8716-2316ebf191e1