Minecraft PE android microsoft account wont connect

Discus and support Minecraft PE android microsoft account wont connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok I'm going to start by saying my daughter plays minecraft and the amount of problems I have with the microsoft account and her being able to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EzraAllen, Feb 27, 2021.

1. EzraAllen
    EzraAllen Guest

Ok I'm going to start by saying my daughter plays minecraft and the amount of problems I have with the microsoft account and her being able to connect to her friends is frankly unbelievable. Also you need a proper category for this as it is not xbox it just uses an xbox account. I do not own an xbox nor do I want to.

Why did you buy this game when you clearly have no idea of how to manage a game professionally?

Please in future keep your grubby mitts off things you do not possess the brains to manage properly. The amount of time I waste on this rubbish is beyond me. I've been playing games for years and none of them have ever caused me this much hassle before.

Youtube is full of videos of how to fix this issue so clearly this is an ongoing problem.

Lets see if you are any actual use in actually fixing the problem given your track record I doubt it.

I have PE edition latest version. On the invite to game screen it says

"oops! Your Microsoft account has disconnected. To invite more players, sign on the Main Menu and restart your world."

........"oops!"

Ok great.... there is no sign in button on the main menu only a button which takes me to a site for giving feedback.

My feed back is you are unprofessional bunch of muppets making a pigs ear of an extremely popular platform that should be easily accessible and worked far better before you got involved with it.

:)

EzraAllen, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft account

You are playing Minecraft PE on Android or iOS?

Also please try to sign in to the Microsoft website with this account to see if you are able to sign in to it.
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. schnurren Win User

Minecraft Microsoft account was disconnected

Hello radonut,

What device are you using while playing Minecraft PE? is iOS or Android?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft

Hi there Rachael,

Thanks for confirming that it is the Minecraft: Pocket Edition on an Android tablet that is giving you the error message concerning ownership of that version of the game, rather than the Xbox One edition of the game. Minecraft: PE is available on Android
    devices via the GooglePlay Store for purchase. Once it is opened to be played, it would request that you log in with your Microsoft/Xbox account so that the same Gamertag and Xbox Live Gold subscription information would be enacted.

You may wish to doublecheck your purchase in the Google Play Store for Minecraft: PE to ensure that it is still listed as yours on your dedicated tablet. If it is listed as purchased, then you'd need to reach out to Mojang for further assistance for the
    licensing of the game.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope that this info is a bit more helpful for you!
  6. WattyNuela Win User

help! im struggling with renewing a subscription for a minecraft realm!

Hello Ronnie, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to ask, are you playing Minecraft PE on Android, or what platform are you using to play and renew your subscription?
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE android microsoft account wont connect - Similar Threads - Minecraft android microsoft

2. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  3. Minecraft Android add to a new Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Android add to a new Microsoft account: Dear community, I used to play minecraft in tablet, where I was using my "side" microsoft account. Now I would like to download the Windows version on my laptop, but on this laptop I have my...
  4. How can I change the Microsoft account from Minecraft for Android without changing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the Microsoft account from Minecraft for Android without changing the...: Good day, Regreats What happended to me is that I migrated my mojang account to microsoft as Minecraft was asking. But I didn't realize that my Minecraft account of Java edition had the same...
  5. Cant sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Android: Minecraft opens and I can play with no issues. When I click sign in - the black box pops up with connecting and then the App crashes out. Minecraft version - 1.16.40 Android Version 8.0.0...
  6. Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pocket edition on my android phone crashes every time I try to sign into Microsoft: Every time I try to sign in to Microsoft account it always crashes, which means I can't play with friends, when I first got the game on my android phone it worked great, I played for 2 months with...
  7. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  8. Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account: Every time I sign in to my Microsoft Account on PE, the whole app crashes. I tried clearing out all data and cache, and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, but it still crashes. The game...
  9. Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.: ���� Italiano Salve, ultimamente ho riscontrato un problema. Ho comprato tempo fa minecraft per Android, giocavo e riuscivo a fare il login nell'account microsoft. Ma con la nuova...
  10. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android): Hi, recently bought minecraft from the Play Store. Whenever I try to log into Minecraft, it gets stuck on "Trying to sign into your Microsoft account". It does not ask for any log in details. Any...