Minecraft original skins gone?

Discus and support Minecraft original skins gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where did the Minecraft birthday skin packs go? it seems like 99% of my purchased content is completely gone and it is not in the my pack section and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex1oo3, May 10, 2023.

1. Alex1oo3
    Alex1oo3 Guest

Where did the Minecraft birthday skin packs go? it seems like 99% of my purchased content is completely gone and it is not in the my pack section and there is nothing that says I even own them anymore.... I can't even look them up on the marketplace including the other ones that I have purchased before I checked the thread that was locked out and deemed old despite being only two months old and and did everything that was asked deleted the game reinstalled it deleted my account off of the sign in for switch resigned in again check the "my packs" I'm just not getting a straight answer did you guys delete the Mojang skins and packs because I am missing at least 18 different sets that they had special release or Etc

:)

Alex1oo3, May 10, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Alex1oo3,

Thank you for your response and further explanation. The issue that you are experiencing weighs more as it is game-specific. Since you already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, this normally fixes any glitches or file corruption in a certain game but still remains the same.

I would recommend that we seek assistance from the game developers. Please open a ticket here: Contact Us | Minecraft Help
  4. Alex1oo3 Win User

As stated in the top description I have tried that and I have tried even takeing the account off too uninstalling the whole game off the console too
  5. Zealousk Win User

Minecraft Skins Gone

I have ps4 and they updated it to crossplatform, but all my damn skins packs are gone theg scammed me hardcore
  6. KindGryphon Win User

So I play Minecraft Ps4 edition and I had skin packs that I bought and awhile later I decided to finally get into a Microsoft account to play with friends and now my skin packs are gone what do I do

My Minecraft skin packs are gone after I logged into Microsoft
    Following this as ive had the same thing happen.
Thema:

1. Minecraft original skins gone? - Similar Threads - Minecraft original skins

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...: I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no idea they'd be deleted until now. This...
  6. How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?: I couldnt find a proper category for this, but minecraft mojang support told me to go to microsoft support regarding migration problems. After migrating my mojang account to my microsoft account,...
  7. I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.: Hi, I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang. I have tried the reset password link but the email never arrives. Help. Thanks, A....
  8. How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my child minecraft on PC without having two profiles, since he originally set...: My child has an existing Xbox account made using Gmail. He plays Minecraft on his Xbox but wants to play on PC now. He had to make a Microsoft account which I had to add to my Microsoft family....
  9. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass: I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days...
  10. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9