minecraft openGL error 65542

Discus and support minecraft openGL error 65542 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft openGL error 65542 idk what should i do 3ab409a1-b9ac-475a-941c-ba21fa3fb71a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spagettidrengen, Oct 12, 2022.

1. minecraft openGL error 65542

minecraft openGL error 65542 idk what should i do

:)

spagettidrengen, Oct 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

None of the methods…?

What’s your graphics card? I didn’t see the model in the picture.
  3. spagettidrengen Win User

[​IMG]
    this is it
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nice!

You’re welcome mate, thanks for your cooperation on this one

For now, take care and happy gaming!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I provided the instructions for the graphics card previously, I’m going to type them again:

you need to open device manager (Press windows key + X simultaneously) (Or press windows key and start typing device manager)

Once there find the display adapters category and click on the little ">" to expand the category
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, I found something that could help:

https://appuals.com/minecraft-glfw-error-65542/...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. minecraft openGL error 65542 - Similar Threads - minecraft openGL error

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. (minecraft) GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (minecraft) GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL. Please...: Hi, I logged on to minecraft in the morning and everything was normal. but about 5 or so hours later I get on my pc and I got a BSOD, without reading it i held the power button to reset it and I...
  9. Minecraft OpenGL

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft OpenGL: When I try to open Minecraft it says "Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode" on older modes and "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to...
  10. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...