Minecraft only showing Bedrock (minecraft for windows) but Java is demo

Discus and support Minecraft only showing Bedrock (minecraft for windows) but Java is demo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello launcher only shows minecraft for windows but it saying i dont own java dfd80b90-9d20-4dde-aa00-1571f60c710b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteffmeisterFTW, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Minecraft only showing Bedrock (minecraft for windows) but Java is demo

Hello launcher only shows minecraft for windows but it saying i dont own java

:)

SteffmeisterFTW, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

Hello Fynn202,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, if you once had a Minecraft for Android, you would have the no Buy Now in Minecraft website, that means you have played the Android/iOS version of the game. If you have purchase Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition (this is package for Windows OS), both Java and Bedrock should show no Buy Now option.

For your concern, there is no free Minecraft Java edition for Android version of Minecraft Bedrock, reason is that Java is only for PC version not mobile. The offer is for the ones with Minecraft Bedrock or Minecraft for Windows license to have a free Minecraft Java edition.

Hope that will clear out the confusion. We hope you will enjoy Minecraft in your mobile.

Stay safe and have a great day!

Regards,

3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, did you purchase the bundle or you purchased Minecraft for Windows previously?

If you own the Minecraft for Windows preciously you may need to get the license for the Minecraft Java Edition first via this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much. Make sure that you're signed in under the Microsoft account where the bundle was purchased.

Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family first and then once you have confirmed that it is showing as "completed, sign out on your Minecraft launcher and then sign back in using the Microsoft login.
Thema:

1. Minecraft only showing Bedrock (minecraft for windows) but Java is demo - Similar Threads - Minecraft showing Bedrock

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  4. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  5. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  6. I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft bedrock edition and it shows on xbox app too but it said on the launcher...: I bought it but it wants me to buy both editions for no reason ( it said ( X ) Something went wrong when i insert a ss a36f96f6-4e88-4289-bbe5-f05b8f77c6b4
  7. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  8. skins showing as steve or other minecraft skins (minecraft v1.20.0 bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skins showing as steve or other minecraft skins (minecraft v1.20.0 bedrock): me and my friends have been playing minecraft together (on bedrock) and atleast one of our skins show as steve or some other original minecraft skin no matter what we do. i saw someone else ask...
  9. i just bought minecraft bedrock and java but only bedrock is showing, what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought minecraft bedrock and java but only bedrock is showing, what do i do?: i just bought minecraft bedrock, and i went to go play java, and it said "buy now" even though i just bought what said both of the versions, i don't know what to do because ive done the things i...
  10. Animated minecraft bedrock skin from the character creator doesn't show up on servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Animated minecraft bedrock skin from the character creator doesn't show up on servers: I have recently made an animated custom skin on the minecraft bedrock character creator but when i went and tried it on servers the skin didn't show up and i was looking as a steve for me and the...