minecraft online playing issue

Discus and support minecraft online playing issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me? I have this minecraft world that me and my friend always used to play in and now suddenly he cant join my world because my world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hd0y_1, Jan 2, 2024.

1. hd0y_1
    hd0y_1 Guest

Can someone help me? I have this minecraft world that me and my friend always used to play in and now suddenly he cant join my world because my world wont appear to him. And also I have him added as my friend and my multiplayer settings are on so I dont understand what went wrong?? Also we both play on phone and thr same version except he got his minecraft from a link but I dont think thats the problem since we have been playing like this for a while before it started happening

:)

hd0y_1, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Hd0y_1, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Rodrigo Oliver, an independent advisor, where he mentions the reasons why perhaps you cannot play in multiplayer for the moment:

Wait times are due to server capacity and player number/demand.

Queues are necessary to ensure that all players have a good gaming experience.

I believe the servers are being updated regularly to mitigate this, but for now, and given the time of year, wait times are longer than usual.

Information Source (Credit): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/329a2334-aa12-4169-bf49-ba5c78eaa7fb

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Mister Eee UFK Win User

2nd player on split screen issue

I've not had an issues with minecraft other than since the update playing online seems extra laggy...
  4. Jbai99 Win User

Minecraft issue

Yeah we do, we both play other online games together such as battlefield with no issues, only minecraft has given us an issue.
  5. Logan Taylor1 Win User

My Minecraft multiplayer including servers and realms wont work after I change all the multiplayer and club settings to allow how do I fix this?

I play Fortnite and fall guys and it works perfectly with no issues or anything and I can play online and multiplayer just fine. I think it is just Minecraft.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Can't play downloaded games.

Hey there Night,

Happy Wars is an online only game for Gold members, so you won't have access to that game as a silver member.

• Are you getting that same download error when you try to download Minecraft?
    • Are you trying to download with the account that you purchased it on and the console you purchased it on?

If Minecraft is giving you an issue when you try to play multiplayer online, that will also be an issue with being a silver member, as online play is exclusive to Gold accounts.
Thema:

1. minecraft online playing issue - Similar Threads - minecraft online playing

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  4. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  5. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  7. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  8. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  9. Can't play Minecraft online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Minecraft online: I've been able to play Minecraft online (servers and friend's worlds) with zero issues for a long time until I recently ran into an issue that doesn't make sense to me. My game pass subscription...
  10. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...