Minecraft on X box one s

Discus and support Minecraft on X box one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete the data for a downloaded game so I can start fresh from the beginning? A clean slate. b10ccd47-1367-4999-a7fe-985c43c3656e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DennisCalloway, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft on X box one s

How do I delete the data for a downloaded game so I can start fresh from the beginning? A clean slate.

:)

DennisCalloway, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

My sons is an x box one s and mine Is just the x box one. We can't sign in to either of our accounts on both consoles!
  3. Maddux Williams Win User

I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it.

But I have the x box one Series S
  4. Michael Cavin1 Win User

Multiple Family Settings Issues

Thank you for the response!

I have some clarifying questions. First, let me make certain that we have had the X-Box One S for quite some time and only recently purchased the Series S. Therefore, my account and the gamepass sub are tied to the One S.

1. If I make the Series S my new main X-Box, will my children not be able to benefit from Gamepass on the One S?

2. Is Minecraft multiplayer restricted to Gold sub members? And that is why my wife cannot play on the realm?

3. Is there a simple solution that allows my whole family to benefit from Gamepass with multiple XBox consoles within one home? We will likely be adding another Series S or Series X at some point, is each console supposed to have its own subscription?

M. Cavin
  5. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Minecraft on X box one s

I found this video about deleting your world hope it helps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGRPXtxHaA
  6. NikkiF99uk Win User

Will a UK X Box One S and Original X Box work in the US

One option is to try to get a new power supply diretly from microsoft, the other option is to get a power converter to use it.
    For the X Box One S or Original X Box?
Thema:

Minecraft on X box one s

1. Minecraft on X box one s - Similar Threads - Minecraft box

2. How do I (if I can) transfer my whole Minecraft x-box one edition to a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I (if I can) transfer my whole Minecraft x-box one edition to a pc: So about 8 years ago I got a x-box one and I got Minecraft x-box one edition. But now that I have a good working pc, how do I transfer my data from a x-box to a pc? (I have a lot of good memories...
  3. The name change box on Minecraft can't be clicked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The name change box on Minecraft can't be clicked?: I just got a new Minecraft account, and I'm trying to set up my username, but whenever I try to click/press the confirm button it doesn't work. It turns grey to show that I pressed it, but it...
  4. I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc: i am notable to join any kind of premiuim servers on my pc using xbox ultimate game pass. whenever i try to join multiplayer servers which are preiuim bases it shows an error different error...
  5. my son can't play minecraft realms even though it's permitted in X box family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son can't play minecraft realms even though it's permitted in X box family settings: My son recently bought Minecraft Starter Edition for his Xbox series X so he can play Minecraft with his friends on-line. He's a child so I manage his account settings for him through Xbox Family....
  6. x box one subscription issues with minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box one subscription issues with minecraft: for some reason, I have the box game pass and I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends but it says that I need to enable the multiplayer settings that I have checked over and over and over...
  7. X-Box Minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Minecraft java: Will my xbox game pass minecraft java account be permanent, premium and will I be able to play on Hypixel? and will xbox game pass users get a special cape just like the migrator cape?...
  8. corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupted/dysynced Minecraft world on x-box one: I have a Minecraft creative world that I created on my x-box one, and when I moved in with my cousin I logged into my account on his x-box one and continued working on the world. When I try to...
  9. Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons: Hello I have what I think is a really basic question. I have just purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son and daughter. They have two controllers, one wired and one wireless plugged...
  10. Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box: Hi. Minecraft (v1.16.20) shutsdown / crashes when signing into XBox. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still does it. Been happening for over a week now. Any thoughts? This is the...