Minecraft on Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! We have installed Minecraft on my son's computer. He has been playing for a while, and now he wants to play with our neighbor and he gets a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KatarinaAndersson1, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Minecraft on Windows 10

Hi!

We have installed Minecraft on my son's computer. He has been playing for a while, and now he wants to play with our neighbor and he gets a message that I as his parent needs to change his settings.

I logged in to xbox and went to profile, as it says in the instructions, but I only get to the point where it ask me to create my own profile. I can't find his profile, and I tried to check his Microsoft Family settings, but I couldn't find anything there
    to change the permit for him to play online.

Please provide a link to where I can change the permit for online gaming for my son.

/Kat

:)

KatarinaAndersson1, Nov 21, 2018
  2. MimicPort5
    MimicPort5 Guest
    I want to cancel my order that was purchased without my permission.

I wanted to buy Minecraft for Windows, but my brother purchased Minecraft for Window 10 without my permission.

So I bought Minecraft for Windows, too.

And I want to cancel my order for Minecraft for window 10.

Please help me.

MimicPort5, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Nov 21, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Minecraft on Windows 10

Hello Kat,

Thanks for bringing the question to the forums. Here are a couple links one for adding a family member just in case he isn't in a family, and other how to change the settings.

1. change privacy settings
    2. Add a family member
    Hope this helps, let us know if need anything further.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft on Windows 10