(Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...

Discus and support (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When experiencing this issue, I thought it was a network issue but my connectivity and strength of my network connection is strong. On the Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sakura Kinoko, Apr 18, 2023.

1. (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...

When experiencing this issue, I thought it was a network issue but my connectivity and strength of my network connection is strong. On the Minecraft menu, “Store” is grayed out with a red exclamation mark. When I attempt to connect to realms it sits on “loading resource packs” for a couple minutes and eventually says “unable to connect to world”. I’ve experienced this for about a week and at the beginning of this issue it didn’t say “unable to connect to work” it said something along the lines of an authentication error on Microsoft services. Any info on how to fix this would be much appreciated! (Side note: I have deleted and reinstalled the game twice to see if it would help and have restarted my device multiple times)

:)

Sakura Kinoko, Apr 18, 2023
  2. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
  3. Dont Delete Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Same thing is happening to me on my ps4. It says my account is already connected to another account but I received an email saying that the Microsoft account was logged into PlayStation but on my ps minecraft shows that I’m not logged in. I’ve already contacted PlayStation and Minecraft and they both told me the same thing but nothings changed. I’m in desperate need of help
  4. Dericka Win User

(Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the Minecraft store or realms.

Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion. You'll be needing to reach your Internet Service Provider and let them open these ports:

Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  5. Dericka Win User

(Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the Minecraft store or realms.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know have you tried to open your ports too?
  6. Sakura Kinoko Win User

I’m sorry, I’m not very tech savvy. What are ports and how do I open them?
Thema:

(Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...

1. (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  4. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  5. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  6. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  7. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  8. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  9. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  10. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2