minecraft on ps4 can't connect to minecraft on xbox one

Discus and support minecraft on ps4 can't connect to minecraft on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am on my free trial for realms plus and invited my friend on ps4 to join they had a microsoft account and everything but they still couldn't connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pancake123, Aug 21, 2020.

1. pancake123
    pancake123 Guest

I am on my free trial for realms plus and invited my friend on ps4 to join

they had a microsoft account and everything but they still couldn't connect

does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

pancake123, Aug 21, 2020
  2. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  3. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  4. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  5. AdamYeti Win User

Cant join Freind in ps4

You should either contact PS4 or Minecraft support since the problem will lie with one of those services. This is unrelated to Xbox, so we can't help you here.
  6. JordySffr Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

Comment se connecter compte minecraft sur

ps4
Thema:

1. minecraft on ps4 can't connect to minecraft on xbox one - Similar Threads - minecraft ps4 can't

2. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  5. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  6. I can't sign into a new Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into a new Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So a long time ago I made a Microsoft account for Minecraft but I deleted it later because I thought I didn't need it anymore. I forgot I needed a Microsoft account to use cross platform. For some...
  7. Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my ps4: I am trying to log into a Microsoft account on my Ps4 to play Minecraft everytime I try this message appears. "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your...
  8. I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to my other xbox account and can't play minecraft with my friends on ps4: I keep on getting a error that says this account cannot be use on this account 1e327ff1-5912-4dde-a40d-3f15dbb18b41
  9. Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...: After connecting my Microsoft account to my PSN account through Minecraft I was told I was not signed in the next time I opened the game. Now I receive an error message that the Microsoft account...
  10. Can't sign in to Minecraft PS4 with Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Minecraft PS4 with Microsoft Account.: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft with a Microsoft account for a couple of weeks now, I've contacted Minecraft Help which told me to contact Microsoft, but I haven't found any reliable...