Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

Discus and support Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emmet Malmioja, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch?

I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft.

:)

Emmet Malmioja, Jan 5, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help me!

3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft bedrock server error while downloading packs from server. please try again

We recommend checking this => Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ – Home. You could also restart your router to troubleshoot the issue. If the link provided wasn't helpful, it would be best to get in touch with the Nintendo Switch support for further assistance. Keep in mind that this could also be from the game developer's side so might want to check with them as well in case there are no issues with the Nintendo Switch.
  4. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Emmet, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You should go to the following page, log in with the Microsoft account you use to play Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch, and modify the privacy settings:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Set the following options to "Allow":

* You can play with people who are not part of Xbox Live.
    * You can create and join clubs.
    * You can join multiplayer games.
    * You can add friends.

Once you modify the options and save the changes, restart your console and check if it allows you to play Minecraft online.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues

Hey there EmmaFaith,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on working with Minecraft through the Nintendo Switch.

I can totally understand your eagerness to play this game, however, we have no information on playing through that console. For further advice, I suggest getting in contact with

Nintendo
    or
    Mojang
    support instead.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo switch

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  6. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  7. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  8. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below...
  9. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  10. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685