Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

Discus and support Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pawsitivepuppy, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing, other than sign you into my Microsoft Account. Attempting
    to contact Mojang support lead me to here, from their perspective it is a Microsoft issue.

Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account. [​IMG]

The Full text of the "WARNING":

"Do you want to play with whatever you buy from any Minecraft Store enabled system? Sign in with a FREE Microsoft account and sync your purchased Skins, Textures, Maps, and Mash-ups to use and play in Minecraft!

If you lose your system or uninstall Minecraft, your purchases will still be synced and accessible on any system when you use your Microsoft account."

Button choices are "Save to Microsoft Account" and "Cancel". Selecting "Save to Microsoft Account", I login to my Microsoft account, which contains 0 Minecraft purchases. This means there is no actual sync occurring.

Ive seen this question elsewhere on this forum and on the web so it appears to be a common issue. How does one sync their purchases as it is NOT straight forward.

:)

pawsitivepuppy, Apr 13, 2020
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

Hi there microsoft as far as I am aware does not deal in iOS systems I do believe that is apples domain so my suggestion would be to go to apple or mojang and find a support page or forum page there and see if they can help you out. I also know with the
    pocket edition (PE) that if it stops letting you play or load game you will need to wait for an update to drop as they have been experiencing some sort of technical issue related to game state. I hope this helps and I hope you are safe and well.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello James,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming James!
  4. James RaivenBraza Win User

The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing, other than sign you into my Microsoft Account. Attempting
    to contact Mojang support lead me to here, from their perspective it is a Microsoft issue.

[​IMG]

The Full text of the "WARNING":

"Do you want to play with whatever you buy from any Minecraft Store enabled system? Sign in with a FREE Microsoft account and sync your purchased Skins, Textures, Maps, and Mash-ups to use and play in Minecraft!

If you lose your system or uninstall Minecraft, your purchases will still be synced and accessible on any system when you use your Microsoft account."

Button choices are "Save to Microsoft Account" and "Cancel". Selecting "Save to Microsoft Account", I login to my Microsoft account, which contains 0 Minecraft purchases. This means there is no actual sync occurring.

Ive seen this question elsewhere on this forum and on the web so it appears to be a common issue. How does one sync their purchases as it is NOT straight forward.
  5. RavenClaw21 Win User

Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

We cant help with a nintendo question
    This is not a Nintendo Question. The Minecraft game is owned by Microsoft. Your own game tells you on the startup screen to Link your Microsoft Account in order to preserve purchases from the Marketplace. I did that. I had 4000+ Minecoins (digital currency
    directly related to Minecraft) and texture packs in the marketplace inventory. When I created and linked the Microsoft account, my Minecoins and purchases are no longer there. So there has been some kind of disconnect between Minecraft and the Microsoft
    account. The Marketplace for Minecraft is not called "Nintendo Marketplace".
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

If I buy Minecoins on Microsoft.com will they be usable from Minecraft Bedrock?

Hello @hobbes_child! I hope that you are doing well!

To answer your question, the Minecoins should be visible in Android Minecraft Bedrock Edition app as Minecoins and Marketplace content are available on Android, Amazon Kindle Fire, Amazon Fire TV, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Nintendo Switch, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, and Xbox One and Series X|S.

For further information, you can check Minecraft Marketplace FAQ.
Thema:

1. Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Minecraft iOS syncing

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  4. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  5. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  6. How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?: So i accidentally deleted a really important world on minecraft on my apple phone and i was wondering if there is any way i can get it back? b2144cb9-78ef-41e2-85e6-ac1457c8e03a
  7. Minecraft PE crashing on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE crashing on IOS: So I tried to make a $2.99 purchase on my iPhone 13 but it was taking a while. I figured closing and reopening to try and remake the purchase would work, but I see that I have my 510 mine coins in...
  8. IOS Minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    IOS Minecraft sign in: I’ve been trying to login to Minecraft on my IPad and I got halfway through but every time I press continue that I want to use the email on IOS it gives me the error drowned. I decided to try and...
  9. Why will my account not allow me to play Minecraft multiplayer on IOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my account not allow me to play Minecraft multiplayer on IOS?: Although my account is not a child’s one, it will not allow me to play multiplayer Minecraft on IOS. I can’t find any settings to change this. Please help. 9d976f39-c163-4a5f-8cb8-c064ffdc3503
  10. Link Minecraft account from IOS to PC in XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link Minecraft account from IOS to PC in XBOX: I play Minecraft on IOS but want to link my progress and account to the XBOX app on PC as well. I download Minecraft on IOS first then play using my Microsoft account. When I want to play on PC. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to get minecoins July on code

2. ipad minecraft purchase gistory

3. free minecoins codes for the nintendo switch