Minecraft not letting me install bedrock or Java pack even though I have installed...

Discus and support Minecraft not letting me install bedrock or Java pack even though I have installed... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft on Play store but I can't get it on here a16a0ef1-d160-4545-9aec-53bef430de7e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Potatobruh, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Potatobruh
    Potatobruh Guest

Minecraft not letting me install bedrock or Java pack even though I have installed...

I have purchased Minecraft on Play store but I can't get it on here

:)

Potatobruh, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Not able to play Minecraft with my kids

Then you have the JAVA edition installed but you bought the Bedrock edition. I recommend uninstalling Minecraft and then install it from the Microsoft Store
  3. wsdq Win User

help

i have java and bedrock download code redeemed but for some reason it JUST DOESN'T LET ME INSTALL IT
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft not letting me install bedrock or Java pack even though I have installed Minecraft Pocket Edition legally on play store.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Potatobruh

Are you referring to the get Java edition if you have Bedrock?

If yes, you're not eligible for this offer

This offer applied to people that owns the Minecraft PC Bedrock or Minecraft PC Java edition, Minecraft PE doesn't count as eligible for the offer

You can double check this here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Also, you need to purchase everytime Minecraft depending on which platform you want to use to play the game

For example, on mobiles you need to purchase PE, if you want to play on PC, purchase the game there, console the same (Xbox, PS, Nintendo)

Hope everything's more clear now

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  5. IvaniFam Ivanishchuk Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

Hi, quick question. So how exactly do I know if I have the Windows version vs the Bedrock version on my pc? Because I installed the new minecraft launcher, and according to it, I have the windows edition of minecraft, even though I have minecraft on my xbox. Would I just be unable to get a free java edition?
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Minecraft not letting me install bedrock or Java pack even though I have installed... - Similar Threads - Minecraft letting install

2. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  4. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  5. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  6. How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??: Hello, so me and my boyfriend have been playing on a world I created for a couple of weeks now. We haven't had any issues until yesterday. He is unable to join me for some reason. When I go to...
  7. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  8. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  9. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  10. Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download; I have to wait 30 days!? (and MINECRAFT won't INSTAL!!): This is horrible! Not only am I being ask repeatedly to give a phone number (I don't care if they promise not to call) I don't see the need to give so much information to download demos. Now that...