Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch

Discus and support Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aunt �, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Aunt �
    Aunt � Guest

I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two and I have erased all the games on my switch’s home screen and I’ve purchased
    a micro SD card for my switch to try and render this problem with no success. I have a 32 GB on micro SD card and 18 GB free space of internal storage on my switch now so im not sure why it keeps kicking me out stating I dont have any storage! The world im
    trying to play in is only 1GB! So I should be able to play this world with no problem yet I cant even play the game for 5 minutes and this message is kicking me out so im beyond frustrated at this point! I cant play the game at all! Please please have someone
    from your support team contact me as soon as possible!! If any minecraft player has a solution for this too please please let me know. Thank you!

Sincerely,

$tacey

My email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

My gamertag is Mini Milkywayy/Stacemoney

:)

Aunt �, Feb 24, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

3. Aunt 💰 Win User

Yes ive tried that several times too
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Id contact Nintendo as well, as this sounds like it might be a haddware problem or a symptom of a bad update. They would have more specific knowledge than we do
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi There

Have you tried to uninstall the game and reinstalling it again?
  6. Aunt 💰 Win User

Ive tried re unstalling and reinstalling app too and still getting this message. Someone told me that having your world on a realm will give me more space so I’ve even purchased realms plus yesterday to try and move my world to my realm but I’m getting
    a system error message halfway through the upload screen so it wont even let me move my world to my realm to fix this space issue. Im so beyond frustrated because i only have 1 world and it is only 1.5 GB and i know players who have multiple worlds that are
    20+ GB! This just seems crazy to me esp because this is a game of exploration yet im getting restricted on how far my map goes! Any feedback on this would be GREATLY appreciated or if anyone could provide me with the phone number to reach out to Minecraft
    or Mojang or nintendo or whoever I should contact id appreciate that as well. Ive emailed minecraft help support several times and havent heard anything back from them. Just wish I could speak to someone to walk me through troubleshooting this issue instead
    of waiting for an email for days....
Thema:

1. Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft enough space

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock "Not Enough Space" issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock "Not Enough Space" issue: I bought this pack yesterday that at first, I thought would work because whenever I bought a pack it usually would. But for some reason this time it told me "Not enough space" it said it needed...
  9. Cant play minecraft because it says im not old enough. I cant seem to update my date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play minecraft because it says im not old enough. I cant seem to update my date of birth: Hey my name is Renae and I am wondering if you could speed the process up. I have just purchased Minecraft however cant install it or play the game because apparently my date of birth on my...
  10. Minecraft not enough space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not enough space: So im trying to download a mash up pack on Minecraft but it says i don't have enough memory even though i have at 200 gb of free storage f87ae31a-d6c5-400d-b8d9-d0cd8aea5687