Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

Discus and support Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrChimpyFriend, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a while and when I came back and tried to load up a twitch mod, in the minecraft launcher it said that I
    had not bought minecraft and I could only play the demo edition. I can play regular minecraft as long as I don't load it up with the twitch launcher, and data packs work fine. I have also looked up this problem and tried running twitch and minecraft as administrator,
    uninstalling and reinstalling, and even buying playing the demo to see if it would realize I already had the game. Needless to say, none of that worked. If anyone can please tell me what I can do to fix this problem.

:)

MrChimpyFriend, Mar 21, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded minecraft

3. La_milk _man Win User

Minecraft exit code 1

when I'm playing Minecraft through the normal Minecraft launcher it works but if I try on cursedforge it doesn't with and without mods (unless it's 1.16.5)
  4. Duvangamer 3845 Win User

Re: Minecraft "unable to connect to Marketplace error"

maybe you should.... *CHECK YOU INTERNET* hahah is prank, im duvan, im not a microsoft helper but im a veteran minecraft gamer, and i think i can help you, ok, normally the marketplace fails when the connection changes, im saying, if you wi-fi had the 4 lines and then fall to 3, the marketplace(and the rest of the internet services of minecraft bedrock) simplely stop working for some reason and if you wait they restart, try to fix it, if is'nt it, you can install another mods or maps, in the conmunity, there are people that re-create the marketplace mods, maps and skins,and normaly it ends so much beatifull, and free!, try it :), only find , download and play :)
  5. Deathwings1496 Win User

Xbox series X getting slow after a couple of hours while streaming playing a game and party chat

I think that since when you closed your stream it got back to normal, it's not a faulty console. How exact are you streaming, by Twitch?
    Yes i am streaming with twitch in 720p either if i use the built in live stream app or the one twitch app from the microsoft store it still replicate the issue after a few hours.

By the way it came back to normal only with the built in streaming app since i could force quit it. Didn't work with the one from the microsoft store i had to manually reboot. Then after the reboot it work for a few hours and start doing it again basically.

Regards.
  6. shadow11333 Win User

Starfield bugou no cloud game

hi sometimes when you use games that have mods the mods dont work in could gaming as some of them need files that are on the actual console i know that some other games on cloud gaming have mods and if you try and use certain ones on certain games they dont work properly.

i would recommend you try and download starfield and then try it with mods and see if that resolves your issue

when using mods they can sometimes affect how the games works etc but try downloading the game onto your console or pc and see if that fixes it
Thema:

Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

1. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded... - Similar Threads - Minecraft normally works

2. My minecraft bedrock flat world just turned into a normal world with biomes and hills is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft bedrock flat world just turned into a normal world with biomes and hills is...: Can i turn my world back to a flat one? I tried to put it in too my realm but it gave an error and after that it wasnt flat anymore. I tried copying the world but it didnt work. There are also...
  3. Minecraft on XBox toolbar/arms hidden on main player profile but as normal on guest profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on XBox toolbar/arms hidden on main player profile but as normal on guest profile: Tried this on XBox One and Series S consoles same result a5992b99-04a2-41d4-9b0f-d3917ffa2185
  4. Will Downloading Minecraft Beta remove my normal version of Minecraft?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Downloading Minecraft Beta remove my normal version of Minecraft?: If I download the minecraft beta through the insider app will it download a separate version of minecraft that is different from my normal version? submitted by /u/Hunterkiller040 [link]...
  5. I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant join minecraft RTX Beta neither normal Beta.: [IMG] Hello, ive been trying to join the minecraft beta for some time now, i says that im a part of the beta but when i start the game it shows me the normal game, i tried re-installing the...
  6. My Minecraft will not be beta it will be normal bedrock

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft will not be beta it will be normal bedrock: When I set it to a beta it’s still bedrock submitted by /u/kolmtuhat [link] [comments]
  7. I need someone to help me out. I need to get back the normal Minecraft.

in XboX Insiders
    I need someone to help me out. I need to get back the normal Minecraft.: I want to quit Minecraft beta and play the normal version again. I unrolled from the program and reinstalled Minecraft many times but its still in beta form submitted by /u/cat_eater-cat_beater...
  8. Can’t unroll my Minecraft back to normal from beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t unroll my Minecraft back to normal from beta?: I’ve uninstalled the game about 3 times and put it back to normal but every time I restart my Xbox it’s in beta again, in the insiders app it doesn’t say I’m still on the beta it says join. Can...
  9. Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition: So after the minecon last year I enrolled in the minecraft insider beta program to see what the new skin customizer looked like. After that I just kinda left it there not playing it. And now I...
  10. How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?: I keep on seeing a message saying I can turn the beta virsion off but it's not telling me how so how do I? 79a4702f-a522-4538-8e48-f5a826c8f94f