Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact]

Discus and support Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft no me permite interactuar, entro al juego, entro al mercado, me carga el realm sin problemas pero no me permite interactuar, no puedo abrir... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by José Primero, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact]

Minecraft no me permite interactuar, entro al juego, entro al mercado, me carga el realm sin problemas pero no me permite interactuar, no puedo abrir cofres, abrir puertas, golpear, etc. ¿Puede corregirse?

Juego en Windows 10 y Movil, ya habilite el puerto para minecraft en mi modem y aún continua el problema.

[Translation-Minecraft does not allow me to interact, I enter the game, enter the market, it loads me the realm without problems but does not allow me to interact, I can not open chests, open doors, hit, etc. Can it be corrected?

Game on Windows 10 and Movil, already enable the port for minecraft on my modem and still continue the problem.]

:)

José Primero, Apr 24, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact]

Hello Jose,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with in game interaction. We recommend since the game launches and loads correctly you reach out to the
    Minecraft forums. As the issues are in game related.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AreliFlores Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de xbox en Minecraft pe -[Translation - I can't sign in with my xbox account in Minecraft pe]

No puedo iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de xbox en Minecraft pe ... me sale este error: Lo sentimos se ha producido un error. inténtelo otra vez o ve a Xbox.com... ya fui a xbox.com me deja iniciar y cuando regreso a minecraft me dice que no se a podido conectar
    mi cuenta tengo. un android ayuda.

-[Translation - I can't log in with my xbox account in Minecraft pe ... I get this error: Sorry an error has occurred.
    Try again or go to Xbox.com ... I already went to xbox.com it lets me start and when I return to minecraft it tells me that I have not been able to connect my account.
    an android helps.]
    Cuando quiero conectar mi cuenta de xbox en minecraft con mi Internet no me lo permite y dice que debo iniciar en xbox.com pero aunque lo haga de esa manera no me permite iniciar sesión:( me da mucha tristeza porque me gusta mucho el juego de minecraft y
    nunca había tenido estos problemas para conectarme :(

-[Translation - When I want to connect my xbox account in minecraft with my Internet it does not allow it and says that I must start on xbox.com but even if I do it that way it does not allow me to log in :( It makes me very sad because I really
    like the game of
    minecraft and had never had these problems connecting :(]
  4. MonsterAlex53 Win User

privilegios de comunicacion restringidos

No me permite entrar a partidas de mis amigos ni tampoco me permite invitar a jugar a mis amigos

[Translation: It does not allow me to enter my friends games or not allows me to invite my friends]
  5. ManuelaGrisales Win User

MInecraft

Estoy jugando desde un sistema windows 10, tampoco me permite jugar en multijugador.

[Edit Translation] - I'm playing from a windows 10 system, it doesn't allow me to play multiplayer either.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

No puedo interactuar Minecraft Bedrock[I can't interact Minecraft Bedrock]

Hello José Primero,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with using realms in Minecraft. You many want to contact
    Mojang support or visit the Minecraft forum for detailed troubleshooting for the game.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft no me permite interactuar[Translation-Minecraft doesn't allow me to interact] - Similar Threads - Minecraft permite interactuar

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...