Minecraft no longer saving secondary players in split screen

Discus and support Minecraft no longer saving secondary players in split screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My three kids often play minecraft together on the same tv using Xbox One. When they use split screen, they always create the world under our main xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GinnyGreen, Sep 21, 2020.

1. GinnyGreen
    GinnyGreen Guest

My three kids often play minecraft together on the same tv using Xbox One. When they use split screen, they always create the world under our main xbox live account that has all the extra purchases on it (skin/texture packs etc). Then everyone else logs
    in via their own xbox live accounts. When they used to play, secondary players would also start out with a map just like the host. And when done, it would save everyone’s progress and inventory. Now, though, secondary players dont get a map. The worst part
    is, if we save/quit and then try to return later using the same process, the characters have reset. They return to the original spawn, despite having slept in a bed and the character’s inventory and XP are reset to nothing. Why is this happening? Please help
    me fix this! For now, we have to use chests and cheats to workaround, but sometimes they forget and lose their stuff.

:)

GinnyGreen, Sep 21, 2020
  2. FDS Spawn Win User

minecraft co op

To play two player split screen you will need an HDTV, simply turn a second controller and sign in, upon signing in, hit the start button and the second controller will be able to play split screen minecraft with you :)
  3. Marwood II 87 Win User

Game suggestion

Minecraft is a 2 player split screen game (also up to 4-play split)

-

Borderlands 2 is also split, think racking games, fighting games, you could play a game that doesn't require a split screen to be a local game like FIFA, WWE, NHL, NBA etc
  4. DominumStige Win User

Can you 2 player forza 7 offline?

Hi!

Yes, FM7 can be played on the same console by two players with split screen. Just log in with two profiles (one main and secondary account or guest profile), start the game and the second player will have to press start to join the
    game.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

how do you play split screen on mincraft

The main thing with Minecraft Split Screen is that you MUST have a HD TV/Monitor connected by HDMI, HD AV or VGA cable.

Connect 2 controllers to the 360 and load the game

Click PLAY GAME

You should now be prompted to confirm that two players are going to be playing, it'll load and play in Split Screen.
  6. TifaParker Win User

Minecraft Split-screen?

This is the information about Multip-Player and Split-Screen.

The game Minecraft was recently released on Xbox LIVE for 1600 MSP and supports both single and multiplay (local or LIVE) cooperative gameplay. Due to a editorial issue, the game description initially didn't include information that a HD TV is required for
    split screen mutliplayer. This has been corrected in the English description and is in process for other languages.

So unfortuantely, in order to so split-screen the requirements are HD TV.
Thema:

1. Minecraft no longer saving secondary players in split screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft longer saving

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  4. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  5. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  6. It seems my minecraft username is no longer mine

in XBoX Accessibility
    It seems my minecraft username is no longer mine: How to get back the name used for legacy minecraft? Microsoft minecraft doesnt let me use it since its already in use. c658cbe6-1e1c-4627-b948-283733948e90
  7. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  8. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  9. My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is no longer linked to my email: Recently my microsoft account has been hacked by someone who knew very well how to abuse the microsofts system to completely lock me out. My minecraft account has always been linked to *** Die...
  10. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...