Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

Discus and support Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by niam bon, Dec 29, 2023.

1. niam bon
    niam bon Guest

I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below that were found by SirGregoryIII on the following thread https://www.nintendolife.com/forums...e_minecraft_nintendo_switch_edition?start=40. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

https://ec.nintendo.com/AU/en/titles/70010000000115

https://accounts.nintendo.com/login...doNetwork.id&post_federation_reauthenticate=1

:)

niam bon, Dec 29, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  4. RizzoJusVibin Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

This is exactly the same thing that happens in Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition.
  5. pasqualeeno Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

Have you an active Nintendo Switch Online Subscription? I ask this because I found the following Q/A on Minecraft Nintendo Switch FAQ:

Can I play Realms on this edition?

Yes, Realms is available on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. To play online on a Nintendo Switch, you need to have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, so this is a requirement for playing on Realms. More information about Nintendo Switch Online can be found here.

Furthermore, can you post the entire error message (better a screenshot/photo)?
  6. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo Switch

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  5. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  6. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  8. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  9. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  10. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685