Minecraft ninja turtle dlc

Discus and support Minecraft ninja turtle dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my son has a playstation 4. He has minecraft playstation4 edition. He sees the ninja turtle dlc in the minecraft store so we buy it for him but all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vu Le5, Sep 3, 2023.

1. Vu Le5
    Vu Le5 Guest

So my son has a playstation 4. He has minecraft playstation4 edition. He sees the ninja turtle dlc in the minecraft store so we buy it for him but all he can do is use the skins and nothing else...how do I get the world working? Please help..

:)

Vu Le5, Sep 3, 2023
  2. Vu Le5 Win User

On playstation 4. We have the minecraft playstation 4 edition.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Vu! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Which device did you open the Minecraft Store on? I have looked through the PlayStation Store and as far as I can see the DLC is not there (there are plenty of other DLC's there) so it could be currently you are unable to get it for the PS4. The skins will be applied to the account.
  4. Vu Le5 Win User

I opened it on the minecraft game store and purchased it on there.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Did you go to the Minecraft store on a PC or on PS?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I shows I own it but I cannot open it in Minecraft

Hello Daniel Bani-Hashemi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to use DLC Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge on Minecraft however, you cannot see it being available as purchased because you were asked to re-purchase it back. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

There are two factors why DLC did not show in your account.

• DLC paired with main game purchase in Xbox (Microsoft) Store will go together. Other way around, DLC will not work with main game purchased on different store.
    • It could be that you have purchased DLC and main game on the account, however, you signed into a different Microsoft account on Minecraft Launcher.

Should you wish to use Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge DLC on Minecraft we recommend you to paired with the Minecraft game purchased on Xbox (Microsoft) Store too.

We hope this helps.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Minecraft ninja turtle dlc - Similar Threads - Minecraft ninja turtle

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...