Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

Discus and support Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i reset my xbox one because it was not performing well it finishes reseting and i go in minecraft to make sure my world was not deleted i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoahHartshorne✔, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

Yesterday i reset my xbox one because it was not performing well it finishes reseting and i go in minecraft to make sure my world was not deleted i went to go on my world and it said “The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing
    the world on a console where it is in a good state and try migrating it again. “

I have reinstalled the game and it still wont work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

NoahHartshorne✔, Apr 20, 2020
  2. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

Sounds like when the console was syncing the saved world and it got interrupted (e.g. loss of internet, console powered down etc.).

Unless you played the world on another console, then I can't see there is much you can do. Sorry.
  3. jflo_1221 Win User

MINECRAFT SYNC/CORRUPT ISSUE

THE WORLD IS NOT FULLY SYNCED OR HAS BEEN CORRUPTED TRY PLAYING THE WORLD ON A CONSOLE WHERE IT HAS BEEN..
  4. Francia J. Win User

the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted

5. Mr. Storme Man Win User

this did not work either, it started to sync and then the game closed out and now its giving me the same corrupted message
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that and can you please perform these steps on your Xbox One Original?

"Deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My Games & Apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game & add-ons > Saved data.

4. Select Delete All to remove the local save of this game.

5. Select Delete all again to confirm.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox One console:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.

2. Select Restart console.

3. Select Restart.

After you restart your Xbox One console, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live."

Make sure NOT to choose "Delete Everywhere" because this will delete your cloud data. For your reference, you can check the steps here for corrupted local saved data: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. Minecraft new version saying This world is not fully synced or has been corrupted - Similar Threads - Minecraft version saying

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. Minecraft Regional version

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Regional version: I purchased a gift from the United States of Minecraft for my friend who lives in the UK. My brain wasnt thinking and now she cant play because of regional issues?? How can I solve this and or get...
  6. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  7. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  8. i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play multiplayer on minecraft latest version and in the older version it says null...: for some reason recently my minecraft account says multiplayer is disabled and ive checked all setting but its still the same i would love if someone can help me regarding this...
  9. I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest...: I own an minecraft disc version on xbox one and it says I need to update it to the latest version but when I try to update it it takes me to buy the game section can someone help me...
  10. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted 2020