Minecraft Multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft Multiplayer in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I want my friends to be able to join me on my world they for some reason can’t. It doesn’t give me the option to invite a friend either and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MelanyGarcia1, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Minecraft Multiplayer

When I want my friends to be able to join me on my world they for some reason can’t. It doesn’t give me the option to invite a friend either and when I go check the multiplayer settings whilst in game it won’t let me change it. My friends say that it doesn’t
    even show up that I am in a world playing even though I am. Outside of the world when I go to it’s settings and press multiplayer it does let me change it, I set up as a multiplayer game and press friends only, but when I go back into the world and check the
    settings in world it says it’s not a multiplayer game and says Friends of Friends and won’t let me change it. How do I fix this please I would really like to play with my friends!
    Minecraft Multiplayer [​IMG]

Minecraft Multiplayer [​IMG]

:)

MelanyGarcia1, Jan 18, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minecraft Multiplayer