Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uoidds_49, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Uoidds_49
    Uoidds_49 Guest

I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my mouse on: "multiplayer is not activated, please check your microsoft account settings"

:)

Uoidds_49, Jul 14, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Please sign in to account.xbox.com/settings and ensure none of the multiplayer permissions are blocked.

Note that you can't access the link if you are a child account, since you will need an adult account from the family group to change the settings on your behalf!
  3. XBF - Evie Win User

Minecraft (Both editions) not working

Hello Reom Nagasaka,

Thanks for contacting the Xbox Forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with connecting to Minecraft multiplayer servers for both Java and Bedrock edition.

Please check out some of the self-help articles below that troubleshoot multiplayer connectivity issues for both editions.

General troubleshooting for Bedrock Edition

How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer – Home

General toubleshooting for Java Edition

How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer – Home

Multiplayer troubleshooting for Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues – Home

Multiplayer troubleshooting for Java Edition

Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer Connection Issues – Home

Additionally, if you are still struggling with multiplayer connectivity after completing the troubleshooting provided in the links above, I recommend that you open a ticket with Mojang support (not Microsoft) for further assistance.

Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

I hope these suggestions help! If this answered your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  4. Jesse E' Win User

minecraft java multiplayer not working

5. LuddeP1g Win User

Is there any way to find out who my parent/Guardian is and what there email is?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Thema:

1. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer doesn't

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  4. multiplayer with friends on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    multiplayer with friends on minecraft: I'm trying to play multiplayer minecraft with my friends on xbox one and it says I can't because of how my microsoft account is set up. I went through everything I could find to fix it, my...
  5. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  6. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  10. Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft doesn't allow me to play Multiplayer?: When trying to connect to a server I got the error Failed to login: null. After changing the version, I couldn't access any server as the game is redirecting me to Microsoft Account Settings when...