Minecraft Multiplayer diabled when all microsodt settings are enabled for multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft Multiplayer diabled when all microsodt settings are enabled for multiplayer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In my minecraft java edition, it will come up with "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings". I've searched it up many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Toby Unwin, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Toby Unwin
    Toby Unwin Guest

Minecraft Multiplayer diabled when all microsodt settings are enabled for multiplayer

In my minecraft java edition, it will come up with "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings". I've searched it up many times and every time it's the same response, they say to change your account privacy settings to allow in the Xbox privacy settings. I've done this and I am still unable to join multiplayer. I am over 18 in my Microsoft account, I am not apart of a family and all of my privacy settings are set to allow for multiplayer. Please help.

:)

Toby Unwin, Sep 10, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Toby Unwin,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble with multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition. I understand that you have already checked your Microsoft account settings and privacy settings, but the issue persists. There are a few possible causes for this problem, and I will try to help you troubleshoot them.

First, please make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft Java Edition installed on your computer. You can check for updates by launching the game and clicking on Options > Check for Updates. If there is an update available, please download and install it.

Get the Launcher here: Download Minecraft & Server Software | Minecraft

Second, please check if you have a valid subscription to Minecraft Realms Plus or Minecraft Realms. These are optional services that allow you to create and join private multiplayer worlds in Minecraft. If you have a subscription, please make sure that it is active and not expired.

Third, please check if you have any firewall or antivirus software that might be blocking your connection to multiplayer servers. You can try disabling them temporarily and see if that solves the problem. If it does, please add Minecraft Java Edition as an exception to your firewall or antivirus settings.

If none of these steps work, please contact Mojang Support for further assistance. They are the developers of Minecraft Java Edition and they might have more information about this issue. You can reach them by visiting Contact Us | Minecraft Help and filling out the form.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

Please, let us review if all these options are enabled:

Using the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device, enable Multiplayer for Minecraft.

In the Xbox Family Settings app:

Go to Settings > In Enable Minecraft > Select Allow this game.

Turn on Multiplayer to let a member play online with others

Enable Clubs so that a member can create and join Minecraft Realms servers.

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app
  5. Tero_Koo Win User

Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

Thanks for finding the page.

I wonder how this plays into the following:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408968616077

FAMILY GROUP MULTIPLAYER FEATURES

3. If Minecraft is rated above a member's age limit, enable Allow gameplay under Enable Minecraft to grant the member and exception to play it.

• Enable Multiplayer to let a member play Minecraft with others online, even if their account settings block them from multiplayer features.

We've set the multiplayer as "allow", and the page says this should override age restrictions, but multiplayer just remains grayed out and when hovering over it it tells us to check our microsoft account settings... which we have. :(

Sorry this issue is such a mess.
  6. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Multiplayer diabled when all microsodt settings are enabled for multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer diabled

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  4. multiplayer with friends on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    multiplayer with friends on minecraft: I'm trying to play multiplayer minecraft with my friends on xbox one and it says I can't because of how my microsoft account is set up. I went through everything I could find to fix it, my...
  5. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  6. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  10. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...