minecraft mobile

Discus and support minecraft mobile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i cant add friends on minecraft mobile please help 6dcb91f6-1069-4ff9-b4e6-ce1bdc07f7e7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jason546, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Jason546
    Jason546 Guest

minecraft mobile

i cant add friends on minecraft mobile please help

:)

Jason546, Jul 16, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

minecraft mobile

Hello @Jason546!

If you can't add friends on Minecraft PE, Please check your online and privacy settings on your account and make it is set to allowed.

Friends can join friends realms locally (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• Click settings
    • Local server multiplayer
    • Set setting : on
    Also, here's how to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite
    I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes!
  3. GUMPY G253 Win User

Minecraft Tutorial Seed?

it would be interesting to try the seed on my comp and minecraft mobile
  4. Levcsa MC Win User

Minecraft Friends world not working on multiplayer

I tried to connect on wifi, mobil hotspot, mobil network, wired net, its all the same issue.

But alright I report to minecraft support.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I lost all of my DLCS, minecoins, etc...

Hello, daniel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Were all these items and DLCs purchased to the mobile version of Minecraft? Do you still have any of these items or DLC there?

I ask because Minecraft is platform specific. Almost all purchases for Minecraft for mobile can only be accessed on the mobile. You cannot access them through the console or computer.
  6. Tristen Onofry Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

Thank you for understanding and you can tell the developers to make the games with one click of a button for each action. Just like how mobile games have an easy interface: call of duty mobile, ARK mobile, and Minecraft.
Thema:

minecraft mobile

1. minecraft mobile - Similar Threads - minecraft mobile

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Can mobile players from Minecraft Pe play with Xbox players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can mobile players from Minecraft Pe play with Xbox players: I am trying to connect with my little brother to Minecraft with my phone and his Xbox he invites me but I can’t join is a glitch or is it the Xbox ? a7f53f53-821d-43ba-a3dd-46662080e7c2
  4. Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect minecraft on win11 with a minecraft world on mobile: Me and my brother are trying to play the game together through the same wifi in the house but no matter how i tried , i can't join my brother's world on mobile. we play the same Minecraft edition....
  5. Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Minecraft mobile purchase ended: I had bought Minecraft mobile a few years ago like 2-3 years ago but now as I have gotten a new phone and I wanna redownload Minecraft I am unable to as I have to buy it again and I am using the...
  6. Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Immediately getting signed out after signing in to Minecraft Feedback (MOBILE): I know Minecraft is run by Mojang (for the most part) but Microsoft runs these stupid accounts that never work properly. So im trying to sign into feedback.minecraft.net It asks for my email and...
  7. Buying Minecraft Java Edition on a mobile phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Java Edition on a mobile phone.: Hello guys, I have a question, is buying Minecraft Java Edition on a mobile phone and playing it on a pc possible? ce74f315-f13d-492b-ac19-9e1717db76b5
  8. How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?: How can i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock or pocket edition on the Microsoft Rewards? 058e5944-c4f2-4cf0-bff5-4fb50a74ca7f
  9. Can not download minecraft on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not download minecraft on mobile: My daughter bought Minecraft bedrock and java. We did it at the same time. The difference is my Microsoft login is a Gmail account, hers is a yahoo account. She has since got a different phone and...
  10. cant crossplay minecraft bedrock mobile and ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant crossplay minecraft bedrock mobile and ps4: hi i hav an issue, where im playing minecraft bedrock mobile and my friend is in ps4 bedrock. i send her invite to my world and yes its delivered, but she can't join me because it says unable...