Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code

Discus and support Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taveren37, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Taveren37
    Taveren37 Guest

Hello,

today I bought a Minecraft Minecoins code and after I redeemed the code on xbox.com, minecoins didn't appear in the minecraft store. First time I redeemed a code I had to wait about 10 minutes and then the minecoins appeared in game, but when I bought the
    other code, the coins didn't appear even after half an hour. I checked the country of the gift code before buying it and it matched with my country so that shouldn't be a problem. What can I do to make coins appear?

:)

Taveren37, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Fancygamer
    Fancygamer New Member
    Hello,

Same problem on me. Last night, I purchased Minecraft Master collection with 1,000 minecoins pack on Microsoft store. In game, 0 minecoin showing.
    I am waiting but not appearing 1,000 minecoins. I checked the mail also not receive the redeem code. Please help me with this issue.
    25.March.2021

Thanks advance,

Fancygamer, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Taveren37 Win User

Thx, restarting the device helped :)
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Taveren,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

1. Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com
      and check your recent purchases.
    2. If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.
    3. If you have another Windows 10 or Pocket Edition device, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.
      • If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.
      • If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact
        Xbox Support
    Additional support:

• If you purchased from Apple Store (iPhone or iPad), go to the
      iTunes Store
    • If you purchased from Google Play Store (Android), go to the
      Google Play Store
    • If you purchased from Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire TV, go to the
      Amazon Store
    Also, please make sure the correct account is signed in that completed the purchase.

I hope this helps :)
  5. GauntAthlete910 Win User

Vbucks!

Last year on february 9th, I redeemed a code for 700 Minecoins as it came with my retail copy of Minecraft and I still never got it.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

help

Hello Solo_Note77,

Are you able to play Minecraft with the disc you own? Is it currently in your Xbox as you purchased the Minecoins? If you can play the game, the minecoins should be in there.

Here are some frequently asked questions about Minecoins: Redeem Minecoins | Minecraft
  7. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

Hi there Heather, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you received the code from Microsoft Rewards, you must redeem it through the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem

Before redeeming it, please make sure you are signed in with the same Microsoft account that you use on your Nintendo Switch for playing Minecraft.

Once you have redeemed your Minecoins code through the provided website, the Minecoins should appear in your Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. They will be available on any device from which you run the game using that same Microsoft account.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Minecoins not appearing after redeeming a code - Similar Threads - Minecraft Minecoins appearing

2. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  3. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  4. How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?: I received a code for minecoins from Microsoft Rewards and I cannot figure out how to redeem the code for the minecoins on the switch. Can you please give me a step by step to get the reward on my...
  5. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.: I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do? 5a1a8e8d-5697-4262-b697-a8c6bacf386f
  6. How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...: So I bought my son a Minecraft Minecoins card and added it to my Microsoft account like it told me to but I can’t seem to figure out how to transfer it into his Minecraft account on his Nintendo...
  7. How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?: How can i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock or pocket edition on the Microsoft Rewards? 058e5944-c4f2-4cf0-bff5-4fb50a74ca7f
  8. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  9. i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...: i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a few months back and now with the newe update or purchasing they are both gone someone please help me ive...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin Refund?: I accidentally bought something with mine coins on the minecraft marketplace. Is there a way to get my mine coins back?? Really frustrated since it was a lot of coins I’d saved, and they’re gone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft minecoins code

2. redeem code for minecraft master collection

3. i just redeemed minecraft coins now what

4. Why are my Minecoins not showing up?,
  5. minecoins not showing,
  6. cant redeem 1000 minecoins,
  7. minecoins xbox,
  8. redeem mincoins code,
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition not appearing on purchase list,
  10. how to redeem minecraft minecoins xbox one,
  11. how to redeem minecoins,