Minecraft migration to Microsoft (won’t let me login to the account I used to have on Mojang)

Discus and support Minecraft migration to Microsoft (won’t let me login to the account I used to have on Mojang) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! Recently I tried to login into my Minecraft account, I obviously migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft and I have the records of that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hamza Miah, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Hamza Miah
    Hamza Miah Guest

Minecraft migration to Microsoft (won’t let me login to the account I used to have on Mojang)

Hey guys!

Recently I tried to login into my Minecraft account, I obviously migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft and I have the records of that through my emails. However, I bought a laptop and had the XBOX game pass. I created an XBOX game pass login with the same email I used for my Minecraft migration. I now can’t login at all, it logs me in to the Xbox IGN. I contacted Mojang and now they wouldn’t assist me. I know my IGN from Minecraft I’ve had the account since I was around 14 now 20 and I just can’t access it. If anyone can support me it would be appreciated. Thank you!

:)

Hamza Miah, Jul 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: