Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten

Discus and support Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my account in rush like 2 years ago to play some game mode on hypixel and i have completely forgotten which email i made/used when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by simon_836, Aug 27, 2023.

1. simon_836
    simon_836 Guest

I migrated my account in rush like 2 years ago to play some game mode on hypixel and i have completely forgotten which email i made/used when I migrated my account.

I have access to my old email (the one i used to login before i migrated) , therefore i'm wondering if i could get either reset or get some information about the email that's linked to my minecraft account.

:)

simon_836, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hellosimon_836

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft support. I understand that you are having trouble accessing your Minecraft account due to a forgotten email address. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

To recover your Minecraft account, you will need to contact Mojang support. They will be able to assist you in recovering your account by verifying your identity and providing you with the email address associated with your account.

Here are the steps to contact Mojang support:

1. Go to the Mojang support website: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

2. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

3. Select "I need help with my account" and then "I don't know my email address."

4. Fill out the form with as much information as possible, including your Minecraft username, your old email address, and any other information that may help verify your identity.

5. Submit the form and wait for a response from Mojang support.

It may take some time for Mojang support to respond, so please be patient. In the meantime, you can try to remember any other email addresses you may have used to create your Minecraft account.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

We await your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  4. TheCosmo Win User

I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

Hey there, thanks for getting back with a response

First of all, I stated that I had forgotten the email that had been used to migrate my Minecraft account as what I said on my first email. Is there potentially i could take a look on what emails i used to migrate my Minecraft account? I do infact own the very first email that was used after the purchase of the minecraft account itself which was on 2019 ish.

Thanks
  5. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  6. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Migrated Email forgotten - Similar Threads - Minecraft Migrated Email

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated): How Do I change my Minecraft Microsoft email that is (migrated) Because I think someone is trying to hack into my account! 31c643e3-d5bf-4f21-bd72-913b57dfbbdf
  7. I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to: Hey there, I currently am facing an issue regarding my Minecraft Account Email after it was migrated. To be clarified, I own the actual email the account was first bought on which was on around...
  8. How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email?: How can I pass my already migrated minecraft account to another email, without changing the rest of the things in this email, thus passing only the minecraft account to another email (a new one),...
  9. Can't find email used for Minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find email used for Minecraft migration: A while ago, I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft. However, I can't remember what the email I used was. Is there any way to recover the email? I have my transaction id from the purchase...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...