Minecraft microsoft/mojang transfer unable to play multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft microsoft/mojang transfer unable to play multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to fix the problem where multiplayer is disabled for you? I've tried to change my settings and everything so that it allows me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jadenL_679, Nov 7, 2021.

1. jadenL_679
    jadenL_679 Guest

Does anybody know how to fix the problem where multiplayer is disabled for you? I've tried to change my settings and everything so that it allows me to play multiplayer and online with other people. Nothing has worked, please help.

Thanks

:)

jadenL_679, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi jadenL_679, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you have already "Allow" the settings on your Xbox settings kindly restart your device to sync the changes but if after that you still can't join multiplayer kindly "block" the setting that has an arrow on this screenshot then submit and lastly "allow" it again then submit, restart your device after that.

This is to refresh your settings.

[​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

4. jadenL_679 Win User

Could you send me that link where to do that change? Or where can I find that.Thanks
  5. Vadim_648 Win User

I can't put the skin after migration. Minecraft

Yes, by migration I meant transferring the Mojang account to a Microsoft account.

Yes, I tried to reinstall Minecraft.

I play on a PC.
  6. iTsFx Win User

I can no longer play Minecraft because it appears that my xbox account has been disconnected from my microsoft account. (PC)

If you previously migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account and were able to play Minecraft, but now cannot access the game after logging in with your Microsoft account, there may be a few things you can try to resolve the issue.

Check if you are using the correct Microsoft account: Double-check that you are logging in with the same Microsoft account that you used to migrate your Mojang account. If you have multiple Microsoft accounts, try logging in with each of them to see if one of them has access to your Minecraft game.

Contact Minecraft Support: If you are still unable to access your game, contact Minecraft Support for assistance. They may be able to help you locate your game or provide further guidance on how to resolve the issue.

Check your purchase history: If you previously purchased Minecraft on your old Xbox account, you may be able to find a record of the purchase in your Microsoft account purchase history. Log in to your Microsoft account and go to the "Payment & billing" section to view your purchase history. If you see a record of your Minecraft purchase, you may be able to use it to restore your game.

Transfer your old Xbox account: If you are unable to locate your Minecraft game using the above methods, you may be able to transfer your old Xbox account to your new Microsoft account. Contact Xbox Support for assistance with this process.

Keep in mind that if you purchased Minecraft before migrating your Mojang account to Microsoft, you should still have access to the game on the old account that you used to purchase it. If you are unable to access this account, try resetting your password or contacting Mojang Support for assistance.
Thema:

1. Minecraft microsoft/mojang transfer unable to play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft microsoft mojang

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  4. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  5. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  6. Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account: So when I'm going through the migration process on minecrafts homepage it gives me the error that my mojang account is ineligible for migration, without giving any further explanation. Does...
  7. how can i migrate my mojang acc to a microsoft acc (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i migrate my mojang acc to a microsoft acc (minecraft): i need to migrate my old minecraft acc from 2018 to a microsoft acc how can i do it?? 6160fecf-83a3-4a25-9228-235acd15e910
  8. minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...: hello , i didnt play minecraft for a few years , i saw that all mojang account moved to microsoft accounts wanted to log back in to my old account and sad : This Mojang account has been disabled....
  9. My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft/Mojang account was stolen with Minecraft on it: I have evidence of a Microsoft account creation and a purchase for Minecraft both on Sat, Jun 11, 2022 on the Gmail account I just used to make the MS account I'm typing this on just now. Earlier...
  10. Loss of my Minecraft worlds after migration from Mojang to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of my Minecraft worlds after migration from Mojang to Microsoft: I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and lost all my worlds. When I launch the game, I have nothing left in it. I have the Java version, I play on PC, I have already searched in the backup...