minecraft microsoft login random email

Discus and support minecraft microsoft login random email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my classmate has minecraft and he could play just fine on his own account till yesterday. But today he was logged out of his account on minecraft,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas Nilsen23484952, Jun 15, 2023.

1. minecraft microsoft login random email

So my classmate has minecraft and he could play just fine on his own account till yesterday. But today he was logged out of his account on minecraft, xbox game bar, ect.

If he tries to login it shows a random email adress (...@rumbler.ru). He can't log in in any other account cause the login page doesn't let him put in any other email.

There isn't any other person logged in to his pc, its only him (he checked task manager)t.

Does anyone has an idea that can fix this or has the same problem?

:)

Thomas Nilsen23484952, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

3. Thomas Nilsen2348495 Win User

Hi Christian, IT at our scool was able to check everything and conform that his home pc was hacked. The only thing he can do from now on since that rumbler.ru is malware is put all of his important files to his external storage and fully reset his pc. Further on his school laptop he wasn't hacked.

Thanks for all,

Thomas
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey Thomas!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Please have your classmate try to sign in with his account here:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Once he does, was he able to see the correct information?

Also, were he able to try and sign in his account on a different device or platform? (For example sharing Minecraft on Xbox or PC)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Pablo Sánchez Blanc Win User

6. Thomas Nilsen2348495 Win User

Hey Chrisian!

In word he also could see that there was a problem with his account and he also saw, i think in word but i'm not sure, that his account didn't exist, wich shows us that someone must have hacked his home computer and taken over his account, then deleting it. He now has already made an new account with that email adress so when he checked that URL, it looked completely fine.

He will later today check his home pc.

Greetings
Thema:

1. minecraft microsoft login random email - Similar Threads - minecraft microsoft login

2. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  3. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  4. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  5. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  6. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  7. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  8. Microsoft Login for Minecraft Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Login for Minecraft Error: When I open the minecraft launcher on my mac and select the option for "microsoft login" an error occurs and it doesn't let me complete the login process. I'm unable to reach the screen where I...
  9. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  10. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...