Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email?

Discus and support Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to get into my Microsoft account and I’m using the email I’ve used for years and it’s telling me that my account is already connected.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Makayla Barber, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email?

I’ve been trying to get into my Microsoft account and I’m using the email I’ve used for years and it’s telling me that my account is already connected.

:)

Makayla Barber, Dec 20, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Makayla ,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, Minecraft Microsoft may not recognize your email for several reasons. Here are some possibilities:

You are using the wrong email address. Make sure you have entered the correct email address, including upper and lower case.

Your Microsoft account is linked to a different email address. If you've created multiple Microsoft accounts with different email addresses, you may be trying to sign in to the wrong account.

Your Microsoft account has been suspended. If you have violated Microsoft's terms of service, your account may have been suspended.

If you are sure that you are using the correct email address and that your Microsoft account is not linked to a different email address, your account may have been suspended.

If it is the case that your account has been suspended, write to me again to give you a solution for that, while applying the solutions that I have just given you, good luck and happy day.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Unable to find the Minecraft confirmation email in inbox

Hey there, Summer Hood

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I purchased a new Minecraft account (Microsoft) on the 12th of May 2022.
    Did you purchase a Minecraft account, or purchase Minecraft the game?

However, I just realised that there isn’t a confirmation email in my inbox/junk mail. I recently have had an issue in Minecraft and they required my transaction ID from the confirmation email. May I know why I did not receive the confirmation email in my Microsoft account inbox?
    If you made the purchase using your Microsoft account, you should be able to see all your recent purchases here: Microsoft account | Order history

Do you see it there?

Nathan
  4. Denise Chiu Win User

Minecraft Account Compromised

Hi Daniel

Yes I filled out that form and received an email back saying the information was not enough to recovery the account. The problem is Microsoft does not recognize Minecraft accounts and Minecraft can’t help with accounts because of the migration. I asked Microsoft if they can get us a Minecraft credit so he can download Minecraft again and create a new account but no response.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store

Perhaps trying logging out and logging back in?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Pc isn’t recognized as a device by my Microsoft store

Sorry to hear it. Beside the message about no recognized devices you should see 3 dots. Click on those and you should see an option about which device to download to
Thema:

1. Minecraft microsoft isn’t recognizing my email? - Similar Threads - Minecraft microsoft isn’t

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  6. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  7. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  10. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...