Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4

Discus and support Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been trying to figure this out with the psn linked to Microsoft account bug, its not another account connected cuz i checked my account history and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James.Hart, May 20, 2021.

1. James.Hart
    James.Hart Guest

ive been trying to figure this out with the psn linked to Microsoft account bug, its not another account connected cuz i checked my account history and nothing to do with a PlayStation. I have a switch connected to the account and i wanted to know if that is the problem. can you please help me out?

:)

James.Hart, May 20, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! regarding this issue , i advise you to contact Minecraft support or PlayStation for further assistance.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Account

It would really help, if you described on which device you are trying to switch your account.

Is that on Xbox, Windows 10 or are you trying to use a Microsoft Xbox Account on Minecraft for Switch or PS4?

Also what steps have you already tried, and what error prevents you from switching your account?
  4. Martin_cy Win User

Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

Got the same problem...

spent around 2h trying to get it to work today on 2 different nintendo switch, just does not work, something buggered with the Nintendo Switch Minecraft version.. for reference this is what I have tried today:

1. Running the minecraft bedrock server version 1.14.1 on ubuntu in a local network.

2. connected successfully from Android, PS4, Win10

3. Tried from 2 different switches connecting to the same access point as android and PS4. Tried both with the same MS account as was used on the PS4 as well as a separate one. tried both switching the whole "local network vs online" switching several times
    in different ways.

very disappointed that I could not get it to work as the purpose was to have a kids birthday part with 7 boys playing together in one world locally.. I already bought Minecraft 4 times on different platforms.. and the promised "will work everywhere" appear
    to be greatly exaggerated
  5. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  6. denial234 Win User

Multiplayer on Minecraft

Aka.ms/remoteconnect is a website that enables you to play Minecraft smoothly on Nintendo Switch, PS4. You can use other devices at home to play Minecraft with your buddies on this website.

Aka.ms/RemoteConnect website that helps to connect to other devices using a Microsoft account. Without https//aka.ms/remoteconnect code verification, we can't play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PS4.

But sometimes i unable to access the minecraft login and facing issue regading xboxsetup? How can i solve this?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Microsoft already connected switch and ps4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft already

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  6. Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5 : "Oops! Looks like this Microsoft Account is already linked to a...: (No other Xbox/Microsoft or Playstation Support contacts can help me with this, they have tried. Previously mentioned Xbox/Microsoft Support has referred me to try applying for a MC support...
  7. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  8. Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...: Hello, I have bought minecraft on my pc over a year ago with my microsoft account. I need my microsoft account to log in my minecraft account, so that confirms it. It came to my attention that...
  9. Minecraft saying Microsoft account already linked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft saying Microsoft account already linked?: Hello, I’m trying to sign into a Microsoft account on Minecraft for the ps5 but it keeps saying I’m already signed into one. I don’t know what account it is referring to as I have never before...
  10. Minecraft microsoft account already logged in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft microsoft account already logged in: On minecraft ps4, it says I’m not logged in. when i try to log in it says this account is already connected, and then gives me the name of the connected account. i looked up the account on the...