Minecraft menu not working

Discus and support Minecraft menu not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, today when I want to play, the "a" button doesn't work in the game menu. I uninstalled and installed the game a couple of times and it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAFEX675, Dec 25, 2022.

1. DAFEX675
    DAFEX675 Guest

Hello, today when I want to play, the "a" button doesn't work in the game menu. I uninstalled and installed the game a couple of times and it didn't work, I can press the "y" button and move the joystick, but I can't confirm anything , my control works perfectly in the other games, I have an S series, if anyone knows what it could be due to, I appreciate it

:)

DAFEX675, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you happen to have a third-party accessory plugged in such as a keyboard, mouse, or headset? If yes, kindly unplug them and then perform a power cycle before trying to launch the game again, keep the accessories unplugged.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. DAFEX675 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you happen to have a third-party accessory plugged in such as a keyboard, mouse, or headset? If yes, kindly unplug them and then perform a power cycle before trying to launch the game again, keep the accessories unplugged.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
    Thanks, it seems to be a problem with the wireless adapter of my headphones, when I start the game with the adapter connected it doesn't work.

But if I start it with the adapter disconnected and then connect it, it works perfectly, thank you very much for the help.
  4. Rocco Griffiths Win User

My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft

Hi, I tried resetting my console and Minecraft's menu still isn't working
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Menu

Have you tried change it already? Sometimes you need to change for a bit and the change it back
  6. CoolWeeb. Win User

Minecraft Menu

but I have been using this resolution before and nothing happened
Thema:

1. Minecraft menu not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft menu working

2. Cannot interact with Minecraft menu

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot interact with Minecraft menu: Whenever I open the game the narrator is on even though it is off in my settings. The game then will not allow me to interact with the menu at all. This is absolutely infuriating and the...
  3. World Disappeared in world select menu (Minecraft Bedrock for PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World Disappeared in world select menu (Minecraft Bedrock for PC): I checked this morning and my world that I had been working on was no where to be found, but when I look in the files, the World file is still there but will not show up in the world select menu....
  4. My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft: My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft but it's working on every other game and section of Xbox. I have had this problem for months and I have tried restarting and uninstalling but...
  5. On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...: I had no issues signing in, worked as intended but after successfully signing in I can't do anything on the main menu and closing and reopening the game does not help either. There isn't anything...
  6. Why is it when I launch Minecraft on my Xbox I can't get past the main menu or the screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it when I launch Minecraft on my Xbox I can't get past the main menu or the screen...: On my Xbox one I want to play Minecraft but then I couldn't continue past the main menu I've tried resetting and restarting my console, changing my bindings from a to b so I'd be hitting my B...
  7. Remote play - Minecraft issue (controller input not registering on menu screen)

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play - Minecraft issue (controller input not registering on menu screen): For the last few days (possibly since the latest Minecraft update - though I can't be sure that's when it started) I've been getting an odd issue that I can't seem to resolve. When the update...
  8. When I open a menu on Minecraft for Windows 10 it doesn't show the menu(s) for a period of time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I open a menu on Minecraft for Windows 10 it doesn't show the menu(s) for a period of time: When I play Minecraft bedrock on my pc and try to open a menu ( chat, inventory, ect.) it lags and dosen't show for upwards of ~30 seconds and it's quite annoying. Ive tried to do the steps in...
  9. Minecraft main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft main menu: So I made a custom Minecraft main menu and when I started Minecraft the main menu showed big black and purple squares and not my picture that I put please help if you can....
  10. can´t enter main menu of Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t enter main menu of Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, a month ago I bought Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate DLC Pass, first everything worked like normal, but when I opened the game and there was this loading-redstone block, this white window...