Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

Discus and support Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt_A_Madison/WI, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it worked with 3 yesterday and now it's limiting us with only 2 of the same user.....Why?

:)

Matt_A_Madison/WI, Mar 3, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I access my old world from windows.old files in Minecraft?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Liam

There is no way to convert the files to a .mcworld, the only way to create a .mcworld is exporting the world inside Minecraft.

One thing that you can do is: (but this doesn't guarantee that you're going to restore the worlds)

If inside the windows.old folder you're able to access to the appdata/..../inside the Minecraft bedrock worlds folder > you should be able to see more folders with random letters and numbers name. (Those are the worlds)
    Try copying all those folders to the same path and open the game and verify
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft number of active users

Might want to get into contact with Mojang as they will be the best place to get this sort of information.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft number of active users

I suggest you to post this question at the game developers forums in order to get a proper answer as their info would be up to date.
  5. HarleyTripleX Win User

Max level aready..... really???

[quote user="DJ Jayne"]

Ive ran into a number of people that are maxed out already... Take a break.. go outside...lol

[/quote]

If you have maxed out I guess you can then put the game away or trade the game in, and give us average players or lower a brake.
  6. Hemlach Win User

Max level aready..... really???

[quote user="DJ Jayne"]

Ive ran into a number of people that are maxed out already... Take a break.. go outside...lol

[/quote]

By maxed out do you mean level45+ or Colonel 100th (level145)?
Thema:

Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

1. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game. - Similar Threads - Minecraft max numbers

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. Minecraft using 100% cpu but only max 3% dedicated gpu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft using 100% cpu but only max 3% dedicated gpu.: Lately I've been having a really annoying problem that I don't know what else to do. my minecraft simply uses all my cpu instead of the dedicated gpu and yes, i already selected for minecraft java...