Minecraft Master Collection on Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Master Collection on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased from Microsoft, Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. We are only ever able to install Java edition. This is on a new laptop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StryffKnyllIRyvyn, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Minecraft Master Collection on Windows 10

I have purchased from Microsoft, Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. We are only ever able to install Java edition. This is on a new laptop with an updated version of Windows 10.

How do I install Minecraft Master Collection on Windows 10?

:)

StryffKnyllIRyvyn, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  3. RAJK-IN Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Thank you so much for the reply. I purchased Minecraft Master Collection not the Windows 10 one.

I understand it is an error from my side

Thanks for pointing it out
  4. RaX77 Win User

Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

I've just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and I'm trying to setup Code Connect but received the same error.

Has anyone found a fix yet?

Thank you.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Downloaded 2nd Minecraft, 2nd computer

Hello @RebeccaDavis5!

Just to confirm, did you purchase the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection?
  6. StryffKnyllIRyvyn Win User

Chris,

First of all, WHERE precisely have I mentioned Xbox in my question? Why are you assuming I'm an Xbox fan? Assuming you have looked at my account, you've just slipped information you should not have, notably that I do own an Xbox. Or do I?

Secondly, how on earth am I supposed to know that the purchase is available from the Microsoft Store? Where is it mentioned? Why is this so convoluted? All I did was purchase a game from Microsoft online, Microsoft took my money, and that was it. Seriously, in the real world, this is called a fraud.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Master Collection on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Master Collection

2. Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error: I am going to keep this as summarized as I can, but there is a LOT to this, so buckle in. A little over a week ago, my version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection started crashing with the...
  3. Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection: I have purchased this cassic a few years back, as seen in the screenshot #2. However, when I open the Store to install it on a new PC, there is no option to start the download: only to pick an...
  4. Minecraft for Windows Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Master Collection: purchased and installed Minecraft for Windows Master Collection on laptop. have got new laptop now and factory reset old one. My purchase says it is now not available to download on the store....
  5. bought Minecraft for windows master collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Minecraft for windows master collection: I can find this in orders on parent page, he has a new computer and wants to download it but getting currently not available.. we already bought it how do we fix this...
  6. Minecraft for Windows Master Collection Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Master Collection Download: I bought Minecraft for Windows Master Collection and now I'm trying to download it on a new device, but it says it's not available. Can someone help? I bought it for $50 and I don't think I should...
  7. why did minecraft for windows 10 master collection removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did minecraft for windows 10 master collection removed: can anyone tell me why did microsoft or mojang removed minecraft for windows 10 master collection. (return it to buy it) a4aec7f7-5491-491a-8ad4-83fefdc83c5d
  8. Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: Hello, I am unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. It gives me an 0x00000001 error immediately. I have tried: Updating all drivers. Updating Windows 10. Restarting....
  9. Minecraft Master Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Master Edition: Good evening, After fighting with the store for the better part of an hour to get this to allow me to purchase, my master edition did not include the 1000 coins I was supposed to get. Can I get...
  10. minecraft master collection didn't get 6 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft master collection didn't get 6 world: i bought minecraft master collection i only got 3 worlds instead of 6 worlds and i only got 3 skin packs instead of 4 instead i got 2 mash up packs and 2 texture packs...