Minecraft Master Collection - I got no mine coin or packs help plz

Discus and support Minecraft Master Collection - I got no mine coin or packs help plz in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought it but i don't have any of it help? d62d99a8-646e-453d-9289-ea2871f45a3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wyattAmstutz, Sep 2, 2020.

1. wyattAmstutz
    wyattAmstutz Guest

I just bought it but i don't have any of it help?

:)

wyattAmstutz, Sep 2, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

All of these include the Aquatic update.

The collection versions have some additional skin packs and virtual coins with which you can buy other game modes, texture packs or skins for your player character.

But just by getting the
    cheapest "Minecraft" edition
    will allow you to play the Update Aquatic and the Pandas and Cats update.

This page will show you what is included when you buy the Master Collection (i.e. the "cheapest Minecraft edition" plus "Adventurers
    Dream by Noxcrew" which is an additional playmode, PureBDCraft an enhanced texture pack to make Minecraft look prettier, etc...)

And this page will show you what is included with the Starter edition. Basically it's the cheapest Minecraft edition with some "costumes"
    for your characters and a texture pack to make Minecraft look a bit more like plastic.
  3. RobynMcCombs Win User

Minecraft For Windows 10

Hi. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition Master Collection for my son. He sent me the request to purchase from his Microsoft Account and I approved the purchase and made the payment. However his 1000 mine coins are not showing up. I saw online it's saying
    this is because I made the purchase under my Microsoft Account. However it only gives him the option to download the game under his Microsoft Account and asked under mine for me to purchase the game. How can he get his 1000 mine coins that we paid for?
  4. Bdznh78 Win User

How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as it only shows as a trial version, not the full game?

Hi thanks for your help but I have triple-checked the account and it is owned on Xbox but on the Microsoft website it doesn't show that I own it, but shows some purchases for/inside the game for mine coins and skin packs but not the game. The only Minecraft purchase that is not any DLC/skin/texture packs is the Xbox One edition of Minecraft.
  5. Jorge Perote Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Ok understood

One last question, when I am going to buy the digital download I see

- Minecraft Starter Collection: Started pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Master Collection: Started pack, Creator Pack and minecoins

- Minecraft Xbox One: It is requiere the Better together update

I believe all them are the new version, but the last one, the cheaper, oes it include the Aquatic Update?

Thank you
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.

Thema:

1. Minecraft Master Collection - I got no mine coin or packs help plz - Similar Threads - Minecraft Master Collection

2. Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft vs PC Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Fatal Error: I am going to keep this as summarized as I can, but there is a LOT to this, so buckle in. A little over a week ago, my version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection started crashing with the...
  3. Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection: I have purchased this cassic a few years back, as seen in the screenshot #2. However, when I open the Store to install it on a new PC, there is no option to start the download: only to pick an...
  4. Minecraft for Windows Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Master Collection: purchased and installed Minecraft for Windows Master Collection on laptop. have got new laptop now and factory reset old one. My purchase says it is now not available to download on the store....
  5. bought Minecraft for windows master collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Minecraft for windows master collection: I can find this in orders on parent page, he has a new computer and wants to download it but getting currently not available.. we already bought it how do we fix this...
  6. Minecraft for Windows Master Collection Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Master Collection Download: I bought Minecraft for Windows Master Collection and now I'm trying to download it on a new device, but it says it's not available. Can someone help? I bought it for $50 and I don't think I should...
  7. why did minecraft for windows 10 master collection removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did minecraft for windows 10 master collection removed: can anyone tell me why did microsoft or mojang removed minecraft for windows 10 master collection. (return it to buy it) a4aec7f7-5491-491a-8ad4-83fefdc83c5d
  8. Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection: Hello, I am unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. It gives me an 0x00000001 error immediately. I have tried: Updating all drivers. Updating Windows 10. Restarting....
  9. Minecraft Master Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Master Edition: Good evening, After fighting with the store for the better part of an hour to get this to allow me to purchase, my master edition did not include the 1000 coins I was supposed to get. Can I get...
  10. Minecraft Master Collection on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection on Windows 10: I have purchased from Microsoft, Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. We are only ever able to install Java edition. This is on a new laptop with an updated version of Windows 10. How do I...