minecraft mash-up pack

Discus and support minecraft mash-up pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi everyone. accidentally in the maps of the mash-up pack i press RB. it does hide the map, in the mash-up of halo and skyrim if anyone knows how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaseff-A61C657A-BBF5-48B4-B29A-11CFC89FEDF2, Jul 27, 2014.

1. minecraft mash-up pack

hi everyone.

accidentally in the maps of the mash-up pack i press RB.

it does hide the map, in the mash-up of halo and skyrim

if anyone knows how to solve it, please help me

:)

jaseff-A61C657A-BBF5-48B4-B29A-11CFC89FEDF2, Jul 27, 2014
  2. Add-ons help.

Is there any way possible that I can get the Halo Mash-up Pack for the new Minecraft on Xbox one for free or something?

I had originally bought the Halo Mash-up Pack on Xbox 360 when it came out and then I got an Xbox One and bought the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft. Which I had to rebuy the Halo Mash-up Pack for and now there's a new version of Minecraft on Xbox One and
    now it looks like I would have to rebuy the Halo Mash-up Pack for a third time.

FALCOND3THPUNCH, Jul 27, 2014
  3. Purchased Festive Mash Up Pack for Minecraft on my 360........

Hello! I recently purchased the festive mash up pack for my 360 on Minecraft. I was able to download all content except the skin pack in this mash up pack does not unlock and I am not able to use it still! Please help!!!

Thanks!

Son cant log in, Jul 27, 2014
  4. minecraft mash-up pack

If you pressed RB and hid the map just go into options-Settings and click reset to defaults and it unhides the mash up pack maps

DangerousBard, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

minecraft mash-up pack