Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin Refund?

Discus and support Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin Refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally bought something with mine coins on the minecraft marketplace. Is there a way to get my mine coins back?? Really frustrated since it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ro1372, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Ro1372
    Ro1372 Guest

I accidentally bought something with mine coins on the minecraft marketplace. Is there a way to get my mine coins back?? Really frustrated since it was a lot of coins I’d saved, and they’re gone with an accidental click of a button. Thanks.

:)

Ro1372, Jul 4, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Earthy Texture Pack?

Hi Kristan

If you bought it through Marketplace then they must be a Marketplace partner. You might need to send feedback to Mojang directly by going here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t... and click "Get help with Minecraft on different devices" and click "Submit a request".

However, there's no way to reverse minecoins once you purchased it on Marketplace thus, you can process a refund by going to xbox.com/refunds for the minecoins you bought and if it's not listed, you can use the refund form here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-... to manually request a refund.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately All Minecraft Coin purchases are final. However You may get a refund depending on the circumstances.

For Microsoft Store purchases, check the Digital Game Purchase Refund Terms to see if your game or content is eligible for a refund. For more info, see:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

If you believe that your Microsoft Store purchase is eligible for a refund, see:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. bowski477 Win User

Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

There are no mods on the Xbox version of minecraft. Are you talking about skins and texture packs? Are you trying to purchase in the Xbox Marketplace or the Minecraft marketplace with minecoins?
  5. Tomm_A Win User

mine coins

Hello Darcy,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that your query is related to Minecoins. Let us help you by providing the needed information for your concern.

Minecoins are a type of currency that you can use to buy content from the Minecraft Marketplace, such as skin packs, texture packs, worlds, and mash-up packs. There are different ways to get help with minecoins, depending on what kind of issue you have. Here are some common scenarios and solutions:

If you want to know how to get minecoins, you can either buy them with real money from the Minecraft Marketplace or earn them for free by completing quests, redeeming promotions, taking surveys, or checking for giveaways.

If you have a problem with your minecoin balance, such as not receiving minecoins after a purchase or losing minecoins after a refund, you can contact Minecraft Customer Service at the Minecraft Help Center and submit a request. Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

If you have a question or feedback about the content you bought with minecoins, such as how to use it, how to rate it, or how to report it, you can visit the Minecraft Marketplace FAQ for more information. See: Minecraft Marketplace FAQ | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Lifeboat UberVIP

According to this article, all sales for Minecoins regardless of platform are final.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035130471-Minecraft-Marketplace-Issues

So, you're advised to check out this FAQ over the mInecraft Marketplace for issue regarding it if anything is broken, not displaying correctly, or otherwise 'bothersome.'

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-marketplace-faq

Though most digital currency purchases aren't refundable... you can try nevertheless...

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

1. Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin Refund? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Marketplace Minecoin

2. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace: I've bought some bundles recently from the marketplace just to recieve an error code. My account was charged but I couldn't get what I bought so now I'm annoyed what's the deal there anyone know?...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  5. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  6. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  8. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  9. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  10. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...