Minecraft Marketplace Creator Application

Discus and support Minecraft Marketplace Creator Application in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello!, I have applied to become a Minecraft marketplace creator in 2022. However, I regret to state that I did not receive any response from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Spring Games, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Spring Games
    Spring Games Guest

Hello!, I have applied to become a Minecraft marketplace creator in 2022. However, I regret to state that I did not receive any response from my application.

Also, I cannot view my application in the partner center section, the name I applied for was "". How can I review the status of my application?, when will official partners be accepted on the marketplace again?

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with a feedback as soon as possible,

Thanks in advance dear Microsoft team!

:)

Spring Games, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Jennifer Novello Win User

I want to apply into Minecraft but I also don't know how to do it
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Spring!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Mateus Independent Advisor posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"About your application for the partnership. I recommend that you start a complaint at the link below, describe the problem and your further inquiries regarding the official partners, and how long your application has been under review.

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/support/?st...

You can also contact Mojang support via the link below, where you can find out more about your case and why your application is still under review."

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

You're welcome! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Marketplace Application

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Koiiyaah

Actually there is no estimated time about when you're going to receive an answer from them according to the partner program FAQ

"We cannot give status updates about partnership applications after they are submitted. If you are a good fit for the partner program, our marketplace team will reach out about your application"

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

You may need to wait until they get in touch with you

Hope it helps, but if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

Hi Aventador, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You need to apply to the Partner Program, currently the applications are off.

Please, visit this site for more information:

https://www.minecraft.net/partner

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Marketplace Creator Application - Similar Threads - Minecraft Marketplace Creator

2. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace: I've bought some bundles recently from the marketplace just to recieve an error code. My account was charged but I couldn't get what I bought so now I'm annoyed what's the deal there anyone know?...
  3. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  4. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  5. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  6. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  8. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  9. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  10. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...