Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

Discus and support Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have 2 fire tablets that my boys play Minecraft on. They regularly swap tablets (one is older and slower) and I usually simply log out of one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GigiBackshall-Wilkinsons, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

I have 2 fire tablets that my boys play Minecraft on. They regularly swap tablets (one is older and slower) and I usually simply log out of one Microsoft account and then log in to the other child's Microsoft account. However I can't do this now. I sign out, restart the device and then when I try to login to a different account it keeps going back to the screen welcoming the gamertag I have just logged out from. It is infuriating as I have been doing this weekly with no previous

Can anyone help?

:)

GigiBackshall-Wilkinsons, Jun 7, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

They shouldn't since all the saved data is stored through the cloud!
  3. GigiBackshall-Wilkin Win User

I have cleared the caches on both devices and updated to newest version of Minecraft but they still won't allow me to sign in as a different user šŸ˜¤.

If I uninstall and reinstall will they lose all their worlds etc do you know please?

Thanks šŸ˜Š
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend trying to clear the app's cache!

If the ā€œFire OSā€ operating system doesn't allow that, you can try reinstalling the app, as this might correct the issue!
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Questions about Minecraft IAP

Yes, that's correct.
    Despite fire tablets runs a custom Android version, Minecraft couldn't be downloaded on regular Android devices due to Minecraft was purchased on the Amazon Appstore, which is exclusive of Fire tablets.
  6. Scott Hammack Win User

Transferring Minecraft Achievements to New Kindle Fire

Thanks Josef. I'm using the same Microsoft account on both tablets. However, on the original tablet, Minecraft was downloaded from the Amazon store. On the new one, it was downloaded from the Google play store.

Thanks,

Scott
Thema:

1. Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets - Similar Threads - Minecraft logins Amazon

2. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  5. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  6. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  7. How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out: I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims itā€™s already signed in. Iā€™m not signed in anywhere else. If necessary I donā€™t mind removing my...
  8. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  9. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  10. Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Playstation 4 login process doesn't work.: The first time where I linked my Playstation account with my Microsoft account everything worked fine. Some time ago it just throw me out and I tried to login again. When I try to login with the...