Minecraft Login Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Login Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Falcon Football91, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Minecraft Login Issue

I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help

:)

Falcon Football91, Mar 26, 2024
  2. oO Janeway Oo Win User

Minecraft login issue

Hi There!

My suggestion would be check if the app is up to date and doesn't require up dating.

Otherwise issues with IOS and Minecraft may be better addressed at the link below, which is also specifically for the pocket editions (mobiles):

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-pocket-edition

Hope this finds you to a solution!
  3. Prof_Soup__ Win User

Minecraft Login issues

Yes, I live in the U.S. and I can sign in to Microsoft and Xbox just fine using this account.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft Login Issue

Hello Falcon,

I am sorry, but unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft Login Issue

Hello Falcon,

Let's try another method.

Please, run a system scan:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Terminal (Administrator)".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, they will be patched.

Then use the DISM command.

On the same Terminal window, type these commands:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Restart your PC.

After that, reinstall the gaming services:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app.
  6. ethereal_grace06 Win User

Minecraft Login Issues

So sorry! I forgot to mention that Im using P.E. on an iPad!
Thema:

Minecraft Login Issue

1. Minecraft Login Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Login Issue

2. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  6. How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out: I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims it’s already signed in. I’m not signed in anywhere else. If necessary I don’t mind removing my...
  7. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  8. Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issue: I have purchased the minecraft Java&Bedrock game one year ago. Since I was busy with the school this year and I have barely log in the game until today. Surprisingly I could not access the game...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue: When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to...
  10. Please help me minecraft username issue(login)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me minecraft username issue(login): Today i tried logging in into my minecraft account everything worked fine except when i pressed on "Play" to launch the game it asked me to choose a username once again why?? it's like if i never...